image.png.8d03d1843cee4f86666ca5231865e23f.png           "Happy Peltier Tuesday"              image.png.f5162fc63b1bfa5c88f5afc730bfffe1.png

Just wanted to sneak this Pelt Rainbo in before Valentines Day was over. Best heart shaped Pelt I've ever found !! Oh yeah  "Happy Valentines Day"  hope everyone had an opportunity to be with the ones they love the most  today !!

image.png.142bbc29761baa15b5e43b06d88b241a.png

• Like 3
  • Award 1

SPEECHLESS ;

I just received a Peltier Pee wee Sunflower marble in the mail from a new marble Friend. I didn't even know they existed until they said they where sending me one !! I'll take some pix in the sunlight later this week with it beside a Pee Wee Pelt Christmas tree & a couple Pee Wee Wolverines, all from marble Friends, warms my heart !! What a great Valentines day. "Sorry" for not posting pix right away but it's dark outside right now and I prefer the sunlight compared to artificial. Ah I'll post both types of light, might be a couple days but I'll get er done   :wave2:

Well I managed to find one pic of a Pelt sunflower, so here's the link and pic until I get with the program.

LINK :  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49806&p=359410&hilit=sunflower#p359410

image.png.a9e817c66ddc4c50b2cef6e1618d4a97.png

• Like 2
  • Award 1

On 2/8/2022 at 4:36 PM, akroorka said:

Here is an odd one, 
It has been telling me that it is a Pelt for years. What say you all?
Marble—On!!

an odd one 1.jpg

an odd one 2.jpg

very NICE! top pic's reminds me of a wasp coming in for the attach ,bottom ones remind of a fish's mouth I mean this in a good way!! beautiful marble!

• Award 1