I will post another today, I feel like I have been slacking on the images for posts lately.

I do not even know what to call this one. I will leave it up to the Pelt collector folks to assign a name.

Just a hair or two over 5/8”, no AV just pocket wear.

Marble—On!!

Do not know4 final poat.jpg

• Like 3

Happy Pelt Tuesday 

Not sure if these two are named ,I think i made a mistake on my ID Sunday with the Pelt i posted as a Grey Dragon :character-smileys-238: so next time i will post in the ID section when i can’t find enough info /pics about certain mibs I’m one of them people that likes to search and find info on my own but i got to learn to ask for help when i hit a dead end 

6E206109-89CA-4AFC-A450-DDD9FEF6954C.png

15CB8D15-2A59-4140-9989-559ED446E488.png

D51A3B41-4796-423B-9A22-A188E9C9DED7.png

BF26FCD0-73A7-41AD-93C2-10DA80FFA416.png

• Like 3

Quite a few years ago I came across what appear to be some "lunchbox" marbles in Illinois. They were in a wooden box with a bunch of other "treasures" like wooden nickels and other kinds of memorabilia. They were all double ingots that were perfectly smooth and, other than being out of round, were practically flawless. So I went looking in my Peltier archives and at shows to see if I could find matching marbles. Here are some of the ingots and marbles I found.

The first group is one of my favorite kinds of Rainbos . . .

Ric480.jpg

Ric484.jpg

Ric482.jpg

The big sextuple ingot I gave to Bill was also in the group. Here it is again, in case you missed it earlier . . .

Ric479.jpg

🙂

• Like 4

"Happy Peltier Tuesday"

A bunch of Bo's

image.png.526810aaea70482f2995bcf4f6a9417e.png

• Like 3