1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

Not my marble "I wish" here's a pic of another one and a link on the subject from AAM. The grey ribbons also overlay the red in this example. I locked up the correct spelling g of grey and a or e are both correct. Here's the link & the other pic.

LINK :  https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16421&p=135008&hilit=peltier+graycoat#p135008

image.png.8838c5559c6d86fc704fcd4d31fdc9fa.png

I have this same image in my files🏴‍☠️.

Some of the hardest work that I ever did buying a marble on e-bay was a large group with what I thought might be a hidden Grey-coat. I was never convinced but I did buy the lot.

It turned out to be an Akro. I was not disappointed in the least. If I can find it I will post it in the future.

Marble—On and Dream on as well!!!

5 hours ago, cheese said:

Copy-of-Copy-of-Presentation-Untitled-De

Pelt Toucan Wow Chuck another rare mib thanks for showing us :cool-smileys-262:

Art them pelt peewee,s are really nice :jumping-1020:

Gladys like Chad and Art said Killer Mib and at that size even better, if you ever make it to a marble show that would be one not to forget it would get some attention ,i was just doing some reading on grey coats the last few days then i saw yours that’s why i had to ask :confetti:

• Like 1
  • Award 1

15 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

Pelt Toucan Wow Chuck another rare mib thanks for showing us :cool-smileys-262:

Art them pelt peewee,s are really nice :jumping-1020:

Gladys like Chad and Art said Killer Mib and at that size even better, if you ever make it to a marble show that would be one not to forget it would get some attention ,i was just doing some reading on grey coats the last few days then i saw yours that’s why i had to ask :confetti:

So Glad you did! Thank you so much! 

• Award 1

Here is a nice “little” group. By little, I mean 17/32” quite rare, in my world at least.
They came to me together, so I keep them together—like a Family.
Thanks for allowing me to become part of this Family of collectors. I appreciate all of you to no end.
Family On!!! And Marble—On as well!!!

17 32 one.JPG

• Like 5