7 hours ago, Chad G. said:

image.png.b238299a222f7a2c956f5ff50fe971e9.png              "Happy Peltier Tuesday"                     image.png.569ce371ebd74634fdb766b1e375faaf.png                                                                       :worms:

I just got this in the mail  today from a great Marble Brother & Friend. A wet mint 45/64ths Peltier NLR Tiger w/ av. I have several Tigers already but really like them as I'm sure the were favorites of children years ago also. Good to find these shooter size of an type in beautiful mint shape. I know you can only see a minimum of silvery av but believe me it's there w/ a touch of blue also. I was in  hurry to get  pic and didn't concentrate on the av. If I remember some better pix at a later date !! What appears to be damage are only subsurface air (gas) bubbles, I couldn't even find a micro flea, a very clean marble, I'm a very, very happy camper. I'll try and remember to get all my tigers and wasps together for a group shot. Tigers are some of my favorite pelts for sure. Still chasing a checkerboard pattern, I've only seen a few with it and regret passing on them as they're nearly impossible to find now.

image.png.717b401a4b74ab3d93d800606809bc4b.png

🐯

This isn't my marble but an excellent example of a Peltier NLR Burnt Superboy with the checkerboard pattern that I'm looking for. Not just Tigers but any NLR with this pattern. PM me if you have an NLR with this pattern you wouldn't mind parting with, excuse but I had to throw that in !! It's getting to be like hunting Dodo birds or looking for a passenger pigeon.                    

image.png

Beautiful♥ and if I had Tiger or Superboy like that! never part with them to pretty! but good luck , can't wait to see more pic's! Thank you for sharing

• Award 1

On 11/2/2021 at 11:22 PM, akroorka said:

Lets go crazy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ

Yes I know this is quite crazy.

Peltier made some crazy nice patches.

This one has a slight glow to it under UV light but no opalescence ----- so just a plain old Peltier Peerless patch and not an Acme Realer.

Several colors of AV. Blue, Green and Copper-ish.

Two round marks on either side—you tell me what happened----I just think that it is a patch that wanted to grow up-----or just get CRAZY.

Marble—On!!!----and Marble Crazy on as well !!!!!!

not a pelt 2.jpg

Not a pelt 3.jpg

https://youtu.be/2Lvdci4dQos

Lets go Crazy and Wild !!!! 😎

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

happy pelt Tuesday chad congrats on the new killer Pelt. William the blue base one is my favourite out of your pelts nice ,got to love the nice UV pelts Gladys ,Mojo nice bubbly pelts and i like your style of music that’s a cool music vid 😎

FE3F9005-F4CC-4FF7-86B2-00EC0546115F.jpeg

The first 2 pictures are of ones that came with the group I scored on last Friday. The last 2 pics are a couple of "toebreakers" I've had for a while 😊

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chad G. said:

image.png.b238299a222f7a2c956f5ff50fe971e9.png              "Happy Peltier Tuesday"                     image.png.569ce371ebd74634fdb766b1e375faaf.png                                                                       :worms:

I just got this in the mail  today from a great Marble Brother & Friend. A wet mint 45/64ths Peltier NLR Tiger w/ av. I have several Tigers already but really like them as I'm sure they were favorites of many a youngster years ago. Good to find these shooter size of any type in beautiful mint shape. I know you can only see a minimum of silvery av but believe me it's there w/ a touch of blue also. I was in  hurry to get this pic and didn't concentrate on the av. If I remember I'll take some better pix at a later date !! What appears to be damage are only subsurface air (gas) bubbles, I couldn't even find a micro flea, a very clean marble, I'm a very, very happy camper. I'll try and remember to get all my tigers and wasps together for a group shot. Tigers are some of my favorite Pelts for sure. Still chasing a checkerboard pattern, I've only seen a few with it and regret passing on them as they're nearly impossible to find now.

image.png.717b401a4b74ab3d93d800606809bc4b.png

🐯

This isn't my marble but an excellent example of a Peltier NLR Burnt Superboy with the checkerboard pattern that I'm looking for. Not just Tigers but any NLR with this pattern. PM me if you have an NLR with this pattern you wouldn't mind parting with, excuse but I had to throw that in !! It's getting to be like hunting Dodo birds or looking for a passenger pigeon.                    

image.png

I am a Cork-Head, so bear with me. 
“Checker board” is a new term for me regarding Pelts. 
Does this qualify as one Chad?
I get it, with the checker board reference. 
Are these “Checkerboards” all considered as “Millers”? 
I have always liked the stretched seams/folds on this type of Pelt for some reason.
This is the closest that I could find to a “checker board” in a Peltier marble, in my minty ones at least.
A “Dark Red Zebra” at 11/16”. 
It is pretty wild for the size IMHO.
Let’s play some checkers!!!
Marble—On!!

Darkred1.jpg

Darkred2.jpg

Darkred3.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

I have always liked the stretched seams/folds on this type of Pelt for some reason.
This is the closest that I could find to a “checker board” in a Peltier marble, in my minty ones at least.
Marble—On!!

Darkred1.jpg

Darkred2.jpg

Darkred3.JPG

Not a "Checkerboard" pattern, "I wish" The pattern is just as the name describes but must carry further than one set of interlocking ribbons, a (Checkerboard) the ribbons will appear to be able to interlock not swirl. Maybe I'll look for a better description later ?? Still your Zebra is a nice marble Art !!

• Like 1
  • Award 1

Marble—On!!

Darkred1.jpg

Darkred2.jpg

Darkred3.JPG

That is a sweet Peltier 👍🔥

• Award 1

Gaga can sing with anyone that was , is, or will be. Two of the best voices combined----

The last image is a "fixed" image of a box that I hope to complete and master-----someday----

Marble—On!!!

Rock on.jpg

Work to do 38 (3).jpg

Yeah 🤘🤠

• Award 1

17 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Not a "Checkerboard" pattern, "I wish" The pattern is just as the name describes but must carry further than one set of interlocking ribbons, a (Checkerboard) the ribbons will appear to be able to interlock not swirl. Maybe I'll look for a better description later ?? Still your Zebra is a nice marble Art !!

Would love to see some examples of a checkerboard pattern! I've never heard about that one! So exciting!

45 minutes ago, Marbleized said:

Would love to see some examples of a checkerboard pattern! I've never heard about that one! So exciting!

This Superboy is exhibiting the checkerboard pattern. the ends of the reddish ribbons don't meet but instead alternate creating a pattern similar to the layout of a checkerboard.

image.png.275e4d8fc9620849eee0f4048d1ef5f1.png

• Like 2
  • Award 2

1 hour ago, Marbleized said:

Ahhh, nice!  Thanks Chad, for taking the time to load your pic.  I also  really appreciate all of your sharing! That one must have been jumping around in the marble making machine!

I wish they all had jumped around on the rollers like that one !!  :)

• Like 1