Here is a fun one.

5/8”, nice and round, no exterior defects.

Opal glass—Acme Realor?

There is a chunk of furnace in this one that is about ¼ of the mass of the marble. I thought that it would make it lighter/more heavy than normal, nope 6 grams, just what it should be.

(did I really just weigh a marble:character-smileys-238:)

Marble—On!!!

Chunky 1.jpg

Chinky 2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Here is another fun one.

Run for the lights Pelt-Heads!!!

11/16” not mint, but not too shabby, worn for sure and one blow hole.

John Deere?

That is my call, of course I am just a cork-head after all and I will appreciate any opinions.

There is an Oxblood streak under the green almost all the way around and under the green.

Reminiscent of the Ox found in some yellow/lightblue/ white Pelt Multi-colors.

I had to really light this one up to show what I mean. The green is transparent.

You can see the oxblood in hand----and in hand , it is a very nice marble.

I like Pelts too, you never know what you may find in Pelts.

Marble—On!!!

1.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Here is another fun one.

Run for the lights Pelt-Heads!!!

11/16” not mint, but not too shabby, worn for sure and one blow hole.

John Deere?

That is my call, of course I am just a cork-head after all and I will appreciate any opinions.

There is an Oxblood streak under the green almost all the way around and under the green.

Reminiscent of the Ox found in some yellow/lightblue/ white Pelt Multi-colors.

I had to really light this one up to show what I mean. The green is transparent.

You can see the oxblood in hand----and in hand , it is a very nice marble.

I like Pelts too, you never know what you may find in Pelts.

Marble—On!!!

1.jpg

3.jpg

Yes a Pelt John Deere, I know backward of the tractor which exhibits yellow on green. I didn't name it but it's been that way for so long that it stuck. Ox, an added treat for sure !! Either way a great marble w, a nice pattern Art !!

A pic from the Peltier info site !!

LINK :  https://www.peltiermarbles.info/nlrs?lightbox=dataItem-j63s4i6y7

image.png.962dc9183bfdb5df5a6adf17e707db4d.png

• Like 1
  • Award 1

32 minutes ago, William said:

On a side note, the closest I could get on an ID was a possible Citrus variety...

I agree w, you on citrus family William, closest I could get was a liberty citrus. I found these pix on the Peltier info site and left the link below.

LINK https://www.peltiermarbles.info/citrus

image.png.7f025fdea578791ae2ac8d30c277490c.png

image.png.dd5efb228b565cf673be7ba848fac7ab.png   image.png.8625339675ea06656fcf5e8f179c6674.png

image.png.562d230e0d34fed6069dc5beecb0a955.png

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Sold as Peltier?

s-l1600 - 2021-11-29T153904.291.jpg

Flaming Dragon cullet maybe ?? A little burnt ?? Hmm ?? Regardless a very vibrant & nice clean piece of Cullet, trying to narrow it down to company by color but I see you've ran into the same query as I have !! Looks maybe "Alley" too, I don't see Akro, MK or Christensen ?? Process of elimination should hopefully get ya within a couple manufacturers as to the proper I.D. 

• Like 1

image.png.411b3ad5d4db9ad1d63e658b1637ab28.png                  " Happy Peltier Tuesday"                 image.png.20fd416141fac579622c204af1326dc5.png

(L) to (R) a 9/16ths Peltier Wasp w, HVY av., a 19/32nds Peltier Ruby Slipper & a 25/32nds Peltier Cherry Bomb.

image.thumb.png.d081165346581ea431a669dd031c1303.png

Some company Provenance & manufacturing information. With permission from and appreciation given to the (MSCA) Marble Collectors Society of America. For further information on the Peltier company and or their marble production please click on the link provided below.

LINK :  https://www.marblecollecting.com/marble-reference/online-marble-id-guide/peltier-glass-co/

"HISTORY"

image.png.c7d2d349d16efb8a99944a53de2893eb.png__________________________________________________________________________________

" A BIT OF MANUFACTURING INFORMATION"

image.png.3a0d2a656fbc9a7107dd38a57479d3e4.png

• Like 3

This is a nice one at 7/8”, not quite as nice as it was but still---
I am sorry to say that I wanted to post it earlier in the year, ran out of time and put it in my pocket. I misplaced it for quite awhile.
 I searched and searched figuring that maybe I lost it while picking up leaves on the lawn until my wife found it in the wash machine drum seal catch-all ----ooops.  1,000 RPM and still looking pretty nice.
Check your pockets everyone---well, at least I did not drop it on the garage floor. 
It came out pretty clean at least---springtime fresh as well! 
Marble—On!!! 

oops1.jpg

oops2.jpg

oops3.jpg

• Like 2