9 minutes ago, Greeneyesgreenthumbs said:

A double Handful. In pics 1 and 2 the bottom row, these 4 have been hanging with the Pelts but I’m not 100% on them being Peltier. Happy Tuesday! 

E0E41AB8-EA8F-4C6D-BD14-374DCE2F0238.jpeg

2D713CBB-EB61-4642-BD99-E507A902D2DB.jpeg

C7A1D058-21BF-4787-8009-778ACF038635.jpeg

The one on the left looks like a Christensen swirl & the one on the right looks to be Alley

image.png.f8ffd7a57c000b1a8df02a612d93f9e7.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

Lets go crazy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ

Yes I know this is quite crazy.

Peltier made some crazy nice patches.

This one has a slight glow to it under UV light but no opalescence ----- so just a plain old Peltier Peerless patch and not an Acme Realer.

Several colors of AV. Blue, Green and Copper-ish.

Two round marks on either side—you tell me what happened----I just think that it is a patch that wanted to grow up-----or just get CRAZY.

Marble—On!!!----and Marble Crazy on as well !!!!!!

not a pelt 2.jpg

Not a pelt 3.jpg

very cool!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

The one on the left looks like a Christensen swirl & the one on the right looks to be Alley

image.png.f8ffd7a57c000b1a8df02a612d93f9e7.png

I agree with Chad on the CA swirl.

These can show up in this color combo very--very close to an Akro Color combo. They key is swirl vs corkscrew and layout.

Generally even a bad corkscrew show signs of the intended marble.

These CA swirls with this color combination came in different shades but this color combo is very close to the Akros that I have tried to backfill boxes with and have found a few in incompleted boxes----it did take some looking to set them aside.

Good call Chad,

Marble--On!!!

A little early tonight In know but !!

image.png.5e5f9fa6b773f1671f7b01a6897e6d8e.png                  "Happy Peltier Tuesday"

A pic of an as yet unnamed wet mint Pelt NLR w/ aventurine in the ribbons as well as scattered here & there about the mib. I believe I've had these pics in a folder for at least 2 or 3 years now and remember it sold for $100.oo on Ebay, never the less a real beauty, especially for one having a plain white opaque base.

image.png.1a57067bf0a6ab48904a1f2c319b4d69.png

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Gladys said:

Happy Peltier Tuesday♥ What do you call it? anything special? Thank you♥ UV active 5/8's

_DSC0691.jpg

_DSC0695.jpg

_DSC0699.jpg

_DSC0700.jpg

_DSC0687.jpg

_DSC0689.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

_DSC0712.jpg

A very nice uncommon Rainbo Gladys, no special name that I know of ??  UV reactive is always good !!

• Like 1
  • Award 1

22 hours ago, Chad G. said:

A little early tonight In know but !!

image.png.5e5f9fa6b773f1671f7b01a6897e6d8e.png                  "Happy Peltier Tuesday"

A pic of an as yet unnamed wet mint Pelt NLR w/ aventurine in the ribbons as well as scattered here & there about the mib. I believe I've had these pics in a folder for at least 2 or 3 years now and remember it sold for $100.oo on Ebay, never the less a real beauty, especially for one having a plain white opaque base.

image.png.1a57067bf0a6ab48904a1f2c319b4d69.png

Wow that one is one of the best i ever seen !! 👌🤩👍

image.png.b238299a222f7a2c956f5ff50fe971e9.png              "Happy Peltier Tuesday"                     image.png.569ce371ebd74634fdb766b1e375faaf.png                                                                       :worms:

I just got this in the mail  today from a great Marble Brother & Friend. A wet mint 45/64ths Peltier NLR Tiger w/ av. I have several Tigers already but really like them as I'm sure they were favorites of many a youngster years ago. Good to find these shooter size of any type in beautiful mint shape. I know you can only see a minimum of silvery av but believe me it's there w/ a touch of blue also. I was in  hurry to get this pic and didn't concentrate on the av. If I remember I'll take some better pix at a later date !! What appears to be damage are only subsurface air (gas) bubbles, I couldn't even find a micro flea, a very clean marble, I'm a very, very happy camper. I'll try and remember to get all my tigers and wasps together for a group shot. Tigers are some of my favorite Pelts for sure. Still chasing a checkerboard pattern, I've only seen a few with it and regret passing on them as they're nearly impossible to find now.

image.png.717b401a4b74ab3d93d800606809bc4b.png

🐯

This isn't my marble but an excellent example of a Peltier NLR Burnt Superboy with the checkerboard pattern that I'm looking for. Not just Tigers but any NLR with this pattern. PM me if you have an NLR with this pattern you wouldn't mind parting with, excuse but I had to throw that in !! It's getting to be like hunting Dodo birds or looking for a passenger pigeon.                    

image.png

• Like 3