Let's see your Master mibs 😲

Tommy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

What do you get if you cherry pick the best out of 5 boxes?

You did well Jeff54 for only five boxes😁.

There are some very nice ones there.

Master Glass is often overlooked--you have to do a lot of picking but they are there to find.

Made in the USA---

Nice stuff!

Thanks for sharing these.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 5:21 PM, akroorka said:

You did well Jeff54 for only five boxes😁.

There are some very nice ones there.

Master Glass is often overlooked--you have to do a lot of picking but they are there to find.

Made in the USA---

Nice stuff!

Thanks for sharing these.

Marble--On!!

Yeah, pretty neat yet, not so easy 'Cherry picking' as it's not the whole story. 20 years ago, somebody, I forget but doesn't matter who. These are train wreck marbles. An entire case, {I forget but like 30 or 50 boxes in the case?} was found which was beaten pretty badly. Surprisingly, as one many not expect, each box was wrapped, folded with tissue papers at the factory. Go figure? However, the train wreck must have been awfully bad and sent the case flying or tumbling across the ground because, the majority of the marbles were cracked, chipped or broken. So, cherry picking was the only way to get an entire box filled with good ones. Otherwise, if you can imagine, sorting through 100 marbles, mint in the boxes, would have been totally awesome. 

Yet, unfortunately, had they not been so beat, I would not have Cherry-picked em.😉

• Like 2
  • Award 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2023 at 4:53 AM, Jeff54 said:

Yeah, pretty neat yet, not so easy 'Cherry picking' as it's not the whole story. 20 years ago, somebody, I forget but doesn't matter who. These are train wreck marbles. An entire case, {I forget but like 30 or 50 boxes in the case?} was found which was beaten pretty badly. Surprisingly, as one many not expect, each box was wrapped, folded with tissue papers at the factory. Go figure? However, the train wreck must have been awfully bad and sent the case flying or tumbling across the ground because, the majority of the marbles were cracked, chipped or broken. So, cherry picking was the only way to get an entire box filled with good ones. Otherwise, if you can imagine, sorting through 100 marbles, mint in the boxes, would have been totally awesome. 

Yet, unfortunately, had they not been so beat, I would not have Cherry-picked em.😉

That's an awesome story,  cool Master's 💥💥💥🤤😲

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...