Found amongst the Clearies...

William

I thought it was, those white strands are so pale their almost impossible to see in hand. Don't think they would have showed up without a flash....it's the only one I have like this, such a gorgeous blue. Thanks for chiming in, Steph! By the way, it wasn't the word "clearie" that caught your eye was it? 😄

1 hour ago, William said:

I thought it was, those white strands are so pale their almost impossible to see in hand. Don't think they would have showed up without a flash....it's the only one I have like this, such a gorgeous blue. Thanks for chiming in, Steph! By the way, it wasn't the word "clearie" that caught your eye was it? 😄

That's awesome William 👌👏

1 hour ago, William said:

It's been said you liked clearies, here's where I found it....😊

16271822156389060539405199436702.jpg

• Like 3

I would have never found it, or even looked, if it wasn't for the Red Slipper ID post. I reorganized the cabinet yesterday and just took a few minutes to run through them. Wouldn't have even noticed it but the sunlight caught those faint, white threads. Barely. Only one I have ever come across. Now I am wondering if I have another jar of clearies underneath the cabinet....