Finally!

Fire1981

It’s hard to find marbles in Colorado. I check my local Antique shops but have never found any marbles. Yesterday I saw a jar of buttons and saw one marble on the side of the jar. I started rolling it around and saw another marble. I saw the Vitro Blackie first and then the green and blue WVS. I got home and dumped the jar. Boo-Yah. I thought it was a Zebra Pelt with AV. It’s Blue AV ! What do you call a Blue Zebra ? $7.00 for a jar of buttons. Any ideas on the funky Turkey ? The CAC is just a little more sugar on this group ! BANG 

3D399E6D-2FF6-49E3-83E3-D25F15B34632.jpeg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

As soon as she lays an egg I’ll get another pic. My pics need some work.

Try the search bar here & on AAM, there are a myriad of opinions, I noted already on your other post (Blue zebra ?) what was stated in Sami's book and what I seen in the pictures, I have everything + but a Blue Zebra. The "Pelt" most wanted list is a long one !! Guess in my case it has wings instead of 4 legs or both & may take a while to wrangle.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

I need to send Sami $70 for the book. I still don’t know what one looks like. This is killing me. 

You won't regret it Ric, worth every cent, hardcover & durable, best book ever on pelts & pelt history. w/ some fantastic pix, better hurry only a few copies left !! I found Sami's Ebay listing, 10 copies left, here's the link.

LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/224539508989?hash=item34479900fd:g:rKgAAOSw4CFYnpVa