Blue Galaxy on eBay

bumblebee

I am a not a Pelt head Bee. I am a cork-head ----but---I have collected a lot of different things in my life.

Patience is my ally in all of my collecting experience.

This is a tad "out there" beyond patience. At least it looks like no shill bidders. Crazy stuff.

Marble--On and ----Patience on as well!!!

There is av in the black ribbons just the heavy pocket wear makes it hard to see. Only one marble that looks like that, well out of my reach or at least what I'd pay for one  "It is the real deal" the seller is Sami Arim the one who wrote the new book " Peltier Marbles an American Legend"  I can't make out any green Dave, probably just the camera angle.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Them hush puppies look tasty William 

yes Chad it’s getting hard to find good gas here in Canada too only one gas station in my home town that has ethanol free 

How much a litre are you payng on average up there ?? $4.00 a gallon here, I know you are probably paying more ?? Just curious !!

1 minute ago, bumblebee said:

I'm really surprised it is that high with that much damage. Imagine it being mint!

I know where there's a mint one as well as a 8.5 near mint one for sale right now !!  You could buy 4 of these for the price of a mint one. If anyone is "serious" about buying either I can give you the http://

• Like 1

..... oh gee-whizzers .. :worms: .. isn't it amazing how all " things" have gone up in price ALL of  sudden ??? ships lined up .. NObody to unload or ... drivers. sooooo many connecting factors involved. maybe .. open up the west and east coast borders for better ... deals ... :character-smileys-238: ..... yo ... maybe the chinesee will come in and .... :confused-smileys-17: .... foreign oil .. as they say ... izzz BETTER ... so zip it and ... PAYYYYYY .... oh .. gas here, across river in mo. is .. $3.20 ... highest i've seen ... here in good ole corrupt il. .... it'zz .. $ 3.59 ...... yea ... going in the right direction ... USA ..... definetly ... wild willy .. now .... :wave2:

• Award 1

31 minutes ago, mibcapper said:

..... oh gee-whizzers .. :worms: .. isn't it amazing how all " things" have gone up in price ALL of  sudden ??? ships lined up .. NObody to unload or ... drivers. sooooo many connecting factors involved. maybe .. open up the west and east coast borders for better ... deals ... :character-smileys-238: ..... yo ... maybe the chinesee will come in and .... :confused-smileys-17: .... foreign oil .. as they say ... izzz BETTER ... so zip it and ... PAYYYYYY .... oh .. gas here, across river in mo. is .. $3.20 ... highest i've seen ... here in good ole corrupt il. .... it'zz .. $ 3.59 ...... yea ... going in the right direction ... USA ..... definetly ... wild willy .. now .... :wave2:

Yeah !!  Makes me wanna  .....  image.png.8b2d5ad9ddfb2bce2502659304910c7e.png  .....  &%@$ # 

• Award 1