Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

12 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Some Polymers & Boxes Dave Becker custom made for me, for this "Sundays Best"

dave becker polymers $250.00 per box.PNG

If only glass marbles could be that stunningly beautiful!! You got some real treasure boxes!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one is just over 7/8”.
I am a big fan of Peltier “Muddies”. 
This one has two stripes of oxblood, one big and one quite skinny. I scoped it closely and the images may not show it but it is ox.
This one is a bit beat up but it is very nice and an unexpected as well.
Just a share with you all---    
I just love this to find this stuff!!
Muddie—On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Like 7

Three of my favorite go too's for this "Sundays Best" again and again I've flipped the pages of these books, now @ least a few of them have gone to a good marble Brother. From marbles & marble history to marble packaging all 3 are outstanding resources & a must for any mib heads library   :pirate:

image.png.b132609b46607558136c468bc772baa5.png

image.png.326d1e97458b34d474f4112daf61e92d.png

image.png.5942452bbbf6df3ca54d64aceef8e9ac.png

• Like 3
  • Award 1

Sunday Morning coming down on a Carnelian agate. Another one of the fantabulous marbles from Bumble Bee in the Christmas drawing “I want all the marbles”. Like I said, they are all a great bunch. I hope you enjoy this one too. 

IMG_9586.jpeg

IMG_9587.jpeg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, B-rett66 said:

Sunday Morning coming down on a Carnelian agate. Another one of the fantabulous marbles from Bumble Bee in the Christmas drawing “I want all the marbles”. Like I said, they are all a great bunch. I hope you enjoy this one too. 

IMG_9586.jpeg

IMG_9587.jpeg

That's a Beauty🧡

A couple pix of an old homemade wind spinner for this "Sundays Best" I used to keep outside but got tired of replacing the monofilament line every year so in the corner of the front room it went  :pirate:

1 (720).JPG

1 (719).JPG

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

A couple pix of an old homemade wind spinner for this "Sundays Best" I used to keep outside but got tired of replacing the monofilament line every year so in the corner of the front room it went  :pirate:

1 (720).JPG

1 (719).JPG

Love it!

ours hasn’t dropped to far…IMG_0859.thumb.jpeg.3f932f900df21b836c8d991158736fd7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1