What should we take a closer look at here?

Jeremysvt

Relax folks. 
You are two collectors on the opposite end of the spectrum. 
I appreciate both of you to no end.
Continue to post and be civil about it.
I love to see all marbles regardless of the value or condition.
Lets just all “marble on” and appreciate each other for what we may or may not be.
I want to continue to see all that each of you has to share. Really I do.
Peace.

• Like 2
  • Award 1

My Bad: To many serious illnesses in family, a neighbor, and close marble friends of many years.  Some will not make it long. I answered honest but way to quick , in order to get on to the next one. I try to id and help as many as possible. Probably five to ten a day for 25-26 days a month. On just this one site alone. I help on others plus the emails for identifications and questions daily. I will slow down and with a lot more pick and choose. When the marbles also become stress, it is time to change things. There are plenty of ways to learn today. It is so much different than 25 years ago. It was not easy and none of it free. Lots of people here to help.  

Keep em rolling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

My Bad: To many serious illnesses in family, a neighbor, and close marble friends of many years.  Some will not make it long. I answered honest but way to quick , in order to get on to the next one. I try to id and help as many as possible. Probably five to ten a day for 25-26 days a month. On just this one site alone. I help on others plus the emails for identifications and questions daily. I will slow down and with a lot more pick and choose. When the marbles also become stress, it is time to change things. There are plenty of ways to learn today. It is so much different than 25 years ago. It was not easy and none of it free. Lots of people here to help.  

Keep em rolling. 

Salright Ron, I have some "not so good" days also, just hope I can keep my composure as well as some others  ??

• Like 2

Ha, I hear ya. I started collecting handmades in the mid 80’s…..machine mades except for CAC or Popeyes were second fiddle. So my small collection and my dads large collection  was heavily leaning handmades. They were quick and easy to ID as well…However, we also had gallons and gallons of machine mades we bought at antique stores, shows because of the looks and because of what my dad remembered playing with as a kid. There were no books, nothing on machine mades….Grist touched on them and Castle as well in their books, but  Nothing like today. But honestly I’m still sorting my machine mades after a few years off and still have difficulty with these damn WV swirls. ….even with all of todays bells and whistles. 

• Like 2

I'm wondering about Peltier on the far left.  On your second one, the white is solid enough that I wondered about Christensen Agate.  [Edit: but I suspect West Virginia swirl]

I think West Virginia swirl on the marble you have just highlighted.   In spite of the 9, there seems to be a lot of swirling would suggest purely machine-made rather than handgathered.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, akroorka said:

Relax folks. 
You are two collectors on the opposite end of the spectrum. 
I appreciate both of you to no end.
Continue to post and be civil about it.
I love to see all marbles regardless of the value or condition.
Lets just all “marble on” and appreciate each other for what we may or may not be.
I want to continue to see all that each of you has to share. Really I do.
Peace.

Love the way your mind rolls! Marble on!

• Like 1