Rant

I'd try to help you out with a rant, but I'm too tired to think of anything to complain about. 

Oh wait ... it's midnight.  There's a new Wordle.   I have to go play it before anyone posts spoilers.  I would have something to rant about then.  

6 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I heard you only get one shot a day at that game. 

Yep.  One shot at the official Wordle word of the day.  

There's an archive site with old Wordle games from previous days. So you could go there and play all 230 past games in one day if you wanted.  

And there are other sites that have similar games.  Some flat out copies.  Some with variations.  I play one of those variations -- it's called Dordle.   Instead of one word in six guesses, you're doing two words in seven guesses.  The explanation is complicated, but it's actually pretty slick once you figure out the rules.  

In my facebook game, my island has Japanese lanterns that I want to light up.  But I don't light them up.  They would look pretty for me, but other people visiting my island would see timers on top of them.  

Sooooo annoying.  

I brought my Chromebook with me to work today just so that I could check for an important email between shifts.  

I forgot that a few days ago I changed my password from a different machine, so the password stored on my Chromebook won't work.

• Sad 1

The DVR is THE very best invention in the world. I even record my local morning news.

What ever happened to no commercials Cable? What a promise that was!

Doug and his Emu are skipped more that any other--the liberty one is second.

Who would sponser any TV if not for the insurance and drug companies---and by the way--who really takes any drug requests to ther doctor after 30 seconds of side effect warnings?

Oh yes--I can  rant!!

Rant --On!!!

• Haha 1

Aaron Roger’s StateFarm c**p ? I would change the tennis ball and his dog commercial. So he’s throw a tennis ball to his dog and then launches one that sets off a car alarm ? A car alarm. The dog should be catching Hail Mary passes in the middle of a dog pack. No tennis ball. It’s a football. Then he over throws a Hail Mary that sets off a car alarm. Go Go Geico 🚀