Akro Friday

2 hours ago, Carowill said:

Don’t know where the “but” came from?

I know where it came from---

"but" I have never seen one like this before😁.

This is just a great Akro!

I have never seen one like this before either.

Thanks for sharing it teajayo!!

Marble--On!!

4 hours ago, akroorka said:

Some cool Akro "Dug" Marbles--I can never get enough of these:confused-smileys-327:.

Marble--On!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Killer "Kibbles & Bits " Art    :thup:  You had me fooled w/ the dug part till I seen the flipside  :pirate:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.ee721b8729dc8c9ab58f59c37867bcce.png                 

Happy "Akro Friday"

15.PNG

27 (2).PNG

28 (2).PNG

• Like 5

I am not kidding when I say I collect them all and that there are no bad marbles—or boxes:wub:.
Mice like Akro Agates also—I am sure that the marbles made it----or maybe not---the search for mouse bones is on! 
These boxes will find a use in my realm—believe it!
Marble—On!!!

Mice Akro Boxes.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

hi.  I'm looking for an ad I saw somewhere here, not necessarily in this thread.. I can't find it.. was a black and white Akro ad that had a popeye box shown with prices and it actually called the marbles POPEYES.. I didn't save it and I need it for proof Akro actually called certain trionyx marbles.. Popeye.  I know I saw it.  Can't find it now.  Please help. Thanks.

fb-bannerBookCover.jpg

8 hours ago, teajayo said:

hi.  I'm looking for an ad I saw somewhere here, not necessarily in this thread.. I can't find it.. was a black and white Akro ad that had a popeye box shown with prices and it actually called the marbles POPEYES.. I didn't save it and I need it for proof Akro actually called certain trionyx marbles.. Popeye.  I know I saw it.  Can't find it now.  Please help. Thanks.

fb-bannerBookCover.jpg

Go to the study hall . It is there around 1934 or close without looking it up 😂 

10 hours ago, teajayo said:

Akro ad that had a popeye box shown with prices and it actually called the marbles POPEYES.

I hope that you find it--I have never seen such a thing.

It would be a great find. As always---

Marble- on!!

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

Go to the study hall . It is there around 1934 or close without looking it up 😂 

nope.  I don't see it there.  It was a newspaper or magazine page with an Ad for Akro popeyes and showed the box.  I don't think it was an actual Akro ad but something printed in a paper or magazine.

• Award 1

7 hours ago, teajayo said:

nope.  I don't see it there.  It was a newspaper or magazine page with an Ad for Akro popeyes and showed the box.  I don't think it was an actual Akro ad but something printed in a paper or magazine.

That's the one I was thinking of.