Let’s play the Blurry game!

Fire1981

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Is there oxblood ?

Not certain, but I think it's a good chance.  

How is it possible that I could not know?  Partly because it's under the surface.  Partly because this marble style is not one I'm terribly familiar with.  (<-- that is another clue )

19 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Yeah !! Now who wouldn't have known what that is ... Me ... :blink:                     

^_^ ... funny what seems "obvious" when you already know the answer ... 

But maybe not so obvious when you don't know the answer yet.  

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I was gonna just post all the known manufacturers "but"  we'll be there by a process of elimination soon enough (maybe?)  I'm delaying taking pix for the same reason as you  "if I ever win again ?"    :unsure:

If we were playing "hot" or "cold", there would have been one "warm" in the answers giving so far.  

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Yeah !! Now who wouldn't have known what that is ... Me ... :blink:                     

Chad, the white tunnel near the seam is what made me think that one photo would quickly give it away.  

Blurry_001l_c.jpg

Just now, Steph said:

Chad, the white tunnel near the seam is what made me think that one photo would quickly give it away.  

Blurry_001l_c.jpg

I was @ the store, came back and this what happens, I been se up !!  ...  :eusa_doh:...  To tell ya the truth a German Striped was the last thing on my list. C'mon Chuck, an easy one, Please ?? For my sake  !!  ...:badgrin: