Jabo Oxbloods?

Jzoook6

Jabo's.   No oxblood.  The base is clear glass. The gray look is thin white cullet used in combination with the red.  The temperature was a little to high which made the thin white go gray and the red burn some and go brown over top of the white. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

Ok cool thanks all. Does anyone have any of the actual Jabo Oxbloods? Love to see a pic for comparison. 

Both of these are Jabo & have a transparent clear base

image.thumb.png.dc15af68ced621d7eed95b10522fa267.png

image.png.2c0a39ceaf62038752b68e44af76a457.png

This one has ox & av

image.thumb.png.69d7e2360561e9fbf3abb9a7dcfc2a3d.png

Another heavy ox on a transparent clear base

image.thumb.png.211895d50137d2ad7b6d007b407a68a5.png

• Like 1

wow those are cool too! thank you for posting! I need to see if I have any like these--I might need to reconsider some of the marbles I had marked Jabo. Hmm. Are Jabos particularly well-rounded/spherical or unround/lumpy/squarish? 

5 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

wow those are cool too! thank you for posting! I need to see if I have any like these--I might need to reconsider some of the marbles I had marked Jabo. Hmm. Are Jabos particularly well-rounded/spherical or unround/lumpy/squarish? 

Many Jabo I have are slightly out of round, some are nearly perfect, some of these pix might just be me and the camera angle !!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

wow anche quelli sono fantastici! grazie per la pubblicazione! Devo vedere se ne ho qualcuno come questi: potrei aver bisogno di riconsiderare alcune delle biglie che avevo contrassegnato Jabo. Hmm. I Jabo sono particolarmente arrotondati/sferici o non rotondi/grumosi/quadrati? 

Based on the ones I have, they are well rounded, especially the 3/4 very few out of turn and a very clean glass without orange peel.

Then there may be exceptions, after millions who have made

I think it's the classics that had some issues out of the loop.... I think, but generally they are well made with nice glass too

• Like 1