Jump to content
pedidoll

Color Of The Month

Recommended Posts

Doh!  I forgot we were on metallic.

*edits out my oxblood*

I'll try to make it up tomorrow with some great lutz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sammy's Mountain Marbles -- THICK lutz -- thank you, sun, for helping me with the top mib.  (Thank you, Edna, for the eggs. :))

 

SammysMountainMarblesLutzEggs_650_zpscys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:clap2:

 

 

My Jabo sort continues.  More Lutz to show off.  And taking pictures isn't terrifying anymore.  (*pats self on back*)

Odyssey_Kokomo_05_600_zpsi0y3nmxr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John, if you look around you will find them occasionally in many Alley collections. They tend to have that kinda scale like appearance and very in amount of scale look and are a rather tough find. I have yet to find one myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have many metallic, but sure do enjoy looking at them, this is going to be a cool month :) 

Here is a 1" Master Cat with metallic panel

1 Inch Cat Metallic Master R.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 12, 2016 at 0:41 AM, jeeperman said:

John, if you look around you will find them occasionally in many Alley collections. They tend to have that kinda scale like appearance and very in amount of scale look and are a rather tough find. I have yet to find one myself.

I found this one...you will too I'd bet!  Heck, I'm looking for lots of the examples you've posted on this site that's for sure!  The hunt, you know, the hunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 12, 2016 at 5:06 PM, disco005 said:

I don't have many metallic, but sure do enjoy looking at them, this is going to be a cool month :) 

Here is a 1" Master Cat with metallic panel

1 Inch Cat Metallic Master R.jpg

Worth taking up the bandwidth and reposting the pictures again!  Jessica's back with a doozy!  I keep interesting Masters too....can't say I've seen one of those before (but I did find red sunburst shooter just last week!). Maybe you should post this love at the SSH (Steph Study Hall) are too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, J_Ding said:

I found this one...you will too I'd bet!  Heck, I'm looking for lots of the examples you've posted on this site that's for sure!  The hunt, you know, the hunt!

Besides the people, I think the hunt is one of the things I enjoy most....well as long as I succeed in capture. lol Otherwise it is mini heart attacks. =}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks John!  It was definitely a surprise find :blink: 

And I sure will post it at SSH tonight after work, if I haven't already. I can't keep track of what I've previously posted and sometimes feel like I repost a picture multiple times and feel silly, if that makes sense....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I adore metallics, so great marbles, everybody! I just don't have any good pictures of mine. Here's the only pic I have on hand, of perhaps the oddest "metalhead" in my collection, a 5/8" Akro blue ox with a metallic coating. I bought this at a show years ago, and Roger Hardy later verified that Akro had run some of these. This is almost impossible to photograph properly for someone below rank amateur like me...but it's beautiful in hand.

 

Ox 1.jpgOx2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×