New Marble Site

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a website project for awhile and I've finally got it to a point where I feel comfortable sharing it with everyone. Please note that I didn't say that I had finished it. It is a work in progress and there will be lots of changes made in the future on it, some of which I'm sure will be prompted by the people visiting it. The site is mainly intended as an Id site, I hope that you will find it useful, any feedback that you would like to send is welcome. If it is feed back regarding changes or you would like to tell me how much you really don't like the site please e-mail me through the site, however If you really like it and want to tell me that it's cool by all means post it publicly :-)

Also I would like to thank the owners of these forums for allowing me to make this post; it is super that they provide a place such as this where I can go to learn about this great hobby.

Last but not least thank you all; I have learned a great deal of what I know from the folks on these forums and the education that I get from you all is very much appreciated. When I started trying to identify my first marbles I never would have guessed what a great hobby it would turn into for me and my family.

Thank you again,

Joe Street

http://www.joemarbles.com/

Joe, strong work! I know for a fact you went through some work on the camera shoots alone. That is the same camera I use minus the macro lense, because they are high dollar. My camera seems to have a mind of it's own when it comes to focusing. Great site, Thanks Mike

THANK YOU Joe ! Lots of work and effort. Most marble collectors can use all the marble web sites we can find. There are some great articles and information here. Keep going,don't stop now. Glad to be any small part of it.

WVRONS

Hello everyone, thank you for all of the kind comments and thank you Lou for letting me post my link. I hope the site will be useful in helping to id marbles. I am commited to improving the site so if you have suggestions please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks again, Joe S.

Hello everyone, thank you for all of the kind comments and thank you Lou for letting me post my link. I hope the site will be useful in helping to id marbles. I am commited to improving the site so if you have suggestions please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks again, Joe S.

Hey Joe, To quote you, "how hard could it be?"...lol...congrats again on a great job and just a few 1000 hours. Your passsion for the hobby shows.