Holy Snikies, I Got Approved, Vote For The Marble Car

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you don't mind, being a fellow graphics dabbler I uploaded the link to my facebook page. Hopefully I can get some more people to vote! :) I don't watch racing, but if this car was whipping around the track, I just may have to tune in! Good Luck!

I just voted, John! The confirmation said "vote again tomorrow". Does this mean that I could vote for the Marble Car multiply times? Just wondering....I will vote as many times as legally can be done. Great design and I like where your heart is! :)

Thanks everyone,,,, voting last for 15 days and you can vote once a day, so 15 times if you can remember,, this is fun, cool to see a marble car,,,, thanks for the facebook thingy, im not sure what that is yet my brother asked me once to join it but never did,,, i feel like rosco p coaltrain, coo coo coo coo ,,,, :) bj

the car went from page 550 to page 243 in one day, woo hoo,, thanks gang,, lol,, im not sure what would happen if i won, jeepers but it would be fun,,ya toyota doesnt have the greatest rep these days, but its a marble car,,if they had a chevy or ford car ida done it to them also,:) lololol,, can you imagine what would happen to marble prices for you sellers or investors if we bring these to peeps attention,, yahooo,, coo coo coo,,, bj

what i think is way cool, if you click on the "3-D" tag on the site you can move the car around anyway you want, to see all the sides,, thats hot