Hybrid Eight Fingers Or Nlr????

duffy

a clear rainbo....its coverd in ribbons.....evenly spaced...its kewl....found it during the winter slump,,waitin for the weather to break so i can work again.....but i have lotsa boxes and jars to recheck.....

Cool Peltier, Duffy. I think some folks call those a Santa Claus . . .the name is dedicated to Guy Gregg, if I am not mistaken. Chuck G. would know for sure. I don't think they're too easy to find. I had one but it was beat to heck.

It is a Santa Claus. Should be a clear based NLR. Not rainbo. Rainbo's are baseball style. Ie. base + 2 ribbons. Sometimes the ribbons are stacked together. I have seen these in 5/8" and 11/16" semi HTF. Although for some reason have seen about 3 pop up in last month. Tis' the season? They were named afyter the late Guy Gregg.

Yes, Clyde is and has it right. Some years back while he was doing the shows here in Decatur Illinois he found one of these and showed me and for us it was like Clyde said HTF and it deserved a name so he tagged it the transparent "Santa Clause", a fittin name for it. On a total clear bas with ONLY reddish and white ribbons. Chuck G--