Bright Euro Swirls

winnie

Most of the yellow/blue and white swirls are as bright as can be.

euyelblLarge_zpsb6602aa5.jpg

Most of the blue/red and white ones are bright aswell.

The red in the blue/red and white swirls has shimmer in it,just like the wirepulls,it's more like crystallisation.

roblLarge_zps727eb58f.jpg

The blue/white swirls can be bright too.

whblueesLarge_zpsdfa2a3ed.jpg

Here's a pic- of the bright ones.

DSC00742Large_zps607991e8.jpg

The green/purple and white swirls,they vary from muted to bright,most of the ones i have are muted.

duitse-swirl-4Large_zps4c1e0e48.jpg

Here are #4 swirls with green,it's not aventurine,it doesn't sparkle in sun light,maybe it has something to do with the temperature of the glass??

green_zps6f198039.jpg

Wow, Winnie, they're all great. A couple are colors/combinations I haven't seen before. I wonder if only a few types (shipments?) made it over here? The only ones I usually see (and them not very often) are the green/maroon/white ones and the orange/maroon/ white ones.

Very good examples. I have the Blue yellow and it is not as bright. And in the last pic you posted the colors do not seem to be as bright as the could be? I have no idea if they are just mixed that way or it is high temperatures that keep them not as bright as I imagine they could be..The temperature question was all assumption. Here are some bright colors for sure.

639011.jpg

DSCN6901_800.jpg

Very nice one mibstified!!

Ann,There are so many color combinations of American marbles,that i don't have,i've learned from the Stones -you can't always get what you want.

Galen,what a beautiful box,the Peltiers are not wrong either.

The color palette of CAC is more extensive,for example CAC used that nice Persian blue,they used "black"and all shades of yellow and red.

There were fewer colors used in the Euro swirls and they used more white in their color combination,thats the way i see it,oh and the color combo's are different,generally the colors are softer,oh yeah i can go on for a long time speaking about colors.

Here are some soft pastel colored Euro's

esMedium.jpg

All this "Euro Swirl" talk has got me wanting one/many to admire in hand. I just don't see them much in SW Missouri. How common are they in general?

Winnie, are they fairly common in Europe? Where did you find most of the ones you have. They are very very nice!

Theyre not common at all.They have been made probable in Amsterdam during 1948-1961,i live in Amsterdam but can't find them easely.

They were exported to many countries,you can find them in England and Germany aswell,i didn't find them in France.

They were also shipped oversea,funny thing is,one of my first marble purchase from Ebay America had an euro swirl in it.

Here it is out of America.

purple-greenLarge_zps9455c463.jpg

And here are some other briight Euro's

wiblLarge_zps2cc00787.jpg

cdLarge_zps39f25ffe.jpg

What a great bunch of Euro's everyone! Now that I have a few of my own I want more! I really like the flame mibstified and the blue and yellows and blue and oranges are some I must add to my collection. Thanks for posting these up. I should have added mine here instead of starting a new thread. Oh well. =}

All this "Euro Swirl" talk has got me wanting one/many to admire in hand. I just don't see them much in SW Missouri. How common are they in general?

Unfortunately they're pretty thin on the ground over here. Two of my puny five I traded for, from a secret marble sounce in England, who shall remain nameless. It was a couple of years ago, anyway . . .