Do It Yourself Marble Calendar

Steph

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this is the Vacor I have in mind, I'd guess it was after the year 2000.

The ones I found in my search don't quite match but I'm still considering it as a possibility.

(Thinking of Vacor Jungle.)

That is a great marble, Lloyd.

Winnie, I had not seen the baby blue base on All Reds before. Look at how it makes the red and yellow colors change compared to the white-based marbles in the bottom bag - not very attractive IMO.

And avatar is correct. The face made me think of Picasso when I first saw it. I am glad it makes you smile - me too.

I guess i was thinking of bleeding of the blue over white,maybe thats not possible?

Ric shows some with light blue base and i thought mine has perhaps a light blue base,or is it just bleeding,well it's late here i'm not sure of anything right now.

I guess i was thinking of bleeding of the blue over white,maybe thats not possible?

Ric shows some with light blue base and i thought mine has perhaps a light blue base,or is it just bleeding,well it's late here i'm not sure of anything right now.

I think blue bleeding over white is very possible on yours, each of which has blue on it. Notice that the only marble of mine with blue on it is the only one in the bag that does not have blue in the base. On the others in that package, it appears that the base glass itself is light blue and not blue from "wash over" of a nearby blue color.

Lots of good stuff here lately.

Forgive me for not commenting in more detail

(Trust us, Bob, that's okay! :P)

but the words aren't coming out right.

Here's a new 'Fallish' photo.

P.S. What's it mean when the # user(s) are reading this topic

section shows names like Bing (1) and Google (2)?

DSC_0584a_zps7211facf.jpg

Cool pic, Bob - definitely "fallish". And I really like that Master presentation box. I'll bet lots of kids were begging for one of those.

Also, I think Bing (1) and Google (2) designate bots from those companies, which are ingesting the content here. Or maybe that's what shows when a searcher accesses a page from search results on one of their engines.