Do It Yourself Marble Calendar

Steph

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steph,i like them too,although sometimes i find it difficult to distinquish them from Peltiers,but maybe that's just me.

This one you can see in the middle of the group,in hand it looks almost black,when back lighted it's a transparant light blue.

1japMedium_zps5f7ba167.jpg

Maybe this hobby is too difficult for me LOL

I always get a distinct emotional response from Pelts.

Definitely feeling it now, so I think Winnie and I are on the same wavelength.

Ann's agate is just too cool. It's so precise and perfect.

I want to 'lose' the stand, though.

The same thing in flat black, or the itty-bitty O-ring approach would be better.

I just like the marble so much I think it deserves something that quietly fades into the background! ( :

Oh no Bob,i think we're not on the same wavelength,although i started almost to doubt again grrrr.

Indeed i've a hard time to distinguish it from Peltier,but i think it's Japanese.

Here's another Japanese one from that group that resembles Peltier,it's right on bottom.

ochjapLarge_zps5e66a896.jpg

This shot (which is very cool) reminded me of the research I did for my Halloween photo.

I wasn't sure what the proper size was for the marble playing 'ring'.

Guess I'm still not! There seems to have been a lot of variety in both tournament and casual play. ( :

Yes, there does.

I spent a lot of time trying to find game descriptions which matched the layouts I saw in photos. I finally gave up, guessing that different localities may have come up with quite different looking games which never made it into the literature.