My Canton Highlight

lstmmrbls

no pics but I did manage to show a few naysayers some of the construction features that prove they were at least made with the same gob feeders on the same rollers with the same glass. Now if someone has all that in their basement, who knows. And who cares when they look like this.

Jealousy is a terrible trait. I flew to Ohio to visit with friends, make some new friends, swap stories, trade some marbles buy some and listen to all the wonderful comments everyone had to say about you.(LOL) And I do not have to prove anything to anyone. But I do like answering questions with a semi-educated show and tell. Too bad you could not have been there listening.

Jealousy is a terrible trait. I flew to Ohio to visit with friends, make some new friends, swap stories, trade some marbles buy some and listen to all the wonderful comments everyone had to say about you.(LOL) And I do not have to prove anything to anyone. But I do like answering questions with a semi-educated show and tell. Too bad you could not have been there listening.

greg goes to all of the canton shows, only he doesnt come out of his room..........nice find,on the dug marble galen. i think santa had this in his workshop, lol................

• 2 weeks later...