50+ years of privy digging

bumblebee

I got a great "owl eye" agate from a privy digger. Had what appears to be a shovel mark on it though.

These marbles all have interesting stories.

Some were likely thrown in to punish somebody else.

Some slipped out of pockets.

A few may have been, um, deposited by children who may have swallowed a marble, perhaps?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loving the new pics of the sept dig @ the Heaton site, wish I lived closer, like a treasure hunt :pirate:, many new mib's and new  one of a kind plastic bag found, hopefully another dig before it's covered up !! Not all of my marbles are wet , some of my favorite Akro's are dug examples. Steph posted pic's of the bag on a separate thread, looked @ the dig pics on AAM, posted by cheese, can't get enough. 

Thanks for posting the pics Ron a piece of history going to be gone soon, needed something, @ least you get one more shot.

Regards,

Chad G.

Edited by Chad G.
correction !!