If You Could Have Just One...

1 hour ago, Berryb said:

I already have that marble. It's a 1 & 29/32nds lion that was given to my grampa when he was a kid. He got this in the early 1900s. Thanks

Bruce 

lion1.jpg

Nice Bruce!!  I love that your grandpa entrusted you with such a magnificent marble!

Oh gee ... just one marble?   A 1" Marble King BumbleBee with a classic patch-and-ribbon pattern.   

If I could have two, the second one would be a 1" Akro Superman, with evenly balanced colors in a simple clean corkscrew pattern. 

Keeping it simple and classic. 

Uh oh ... now I'm remembering my spotted dick and the other marbles in my advent calendar.  

Nope, sorry, I just broke my brain.  

But seriously, when I go to my nursing home, any single marble will do to capture this part of my life,  probably a large size for better viewing, and  better if it was a gift.  

On 5/26/2020 at 4:40 PM, Marbleized said:

Just wondering . . . If you could have just one marble, what would it be?  I was thinking that I'd like a mint condition green brick.

That's actually one I would like too assuming it has a wicked 9 and is as large as they come.

On 5/27/2020 at 12:43 PM, Steph said:

Oh gee ... just one marble?   A 1" Marble King BumbleBee with a classic patch-and-ribbon pattern.   

If I could have two, the second one would be a 1" Akro Superman, with evenly balanced colors in a simple clean corkscrew pattern. 

Keeping it simple and classic. 

Uh oh ... now I'm remembering my spotted dick and the other marbles in my advent calendar.  

Nope, sorry, I just broke my brain.  

But seriously, when I go to my nursing home, any single marble will do to capture this part of my life,  probably a large size for better viewing, and  better if it was a gift.  

I've never seen any of those before!  A 1" bumblebee must be impressive!

• 2 months later...

It's a toss up between 11/16 silver surfer or a 11/16 miller pattern chocolate cow, or a really nice 2 1/2 or better 18 lobed onionskin w/ lots of mica,, or a blue galaxy, or a..... ..... to tell the truth it wouldn't be "just one" now would it ???

image.png.c18783d2ba199130fa68f556b11ec820.pngimage.png.1afc5ddf0ffec0edcfa5f21627be9f02.pngimage.png.8364c9b3d69d72600f9bf452252d5fa8.pngimage.png.0126f80fb0b0bfce94de56f9ef4afc37.png................................>>>>> and on and on and on.......