A few pic's for now, some of my first, forgive blurriness. have some more, a few tiger eye's etc., waiting to get out into the sun @ the right time. Gave my really good one's to a close friend who collect's master, I'm just starting to acquire a new bunch. And what I believe is called a  a snow globe w/ a few flecks of mica, I thought it was trapped air @ first but out in the sun it all became a clearer, + some oven brick, a little bit of everything, a dirty snow globe!!

1 (508).JPG

1 (509).JPG

1 (506).JPG

1 (507).JPG

1 (510).JPG

1 (511).JPG

1 (576).JPG

1 (577).JPG

1 (578).JPG

1 (579).JPG

1 (580).JPG

1 (581).JPG

1 (582).JPG

1 (512).JPG

1 (513).JPG

Hello Al,

"Thank's"  finding the one's w/ color is getting harder, a couple of the one's I gave away had some pink similar to the one in the pic but they had a threaded look to them , the rest where all quite well colored as well, that's why I held onto them, He appreciated them much more than I did and has given me some really nice handmade's in the past so It gave me the chance to give back a little'

"

• 3 weeks later...

@ 23/32nd's " a nice big, wet what I'm pretty sure is ( NOT ) a master w/ aventurine, a thick line on either side w/ sprinkle's of black and green av. riding along side, I also have a 5/8th's just like it w/ no av. They both look uv. but no such luck. Also look's like an Akro royal?? ( overwhelming opinion is Akro, maybe I need to quit 2nd guessing myself ?? ) I just noticed the line of oxblood on the (L) side of #1 and the bottom 3rd of #2, looked w/ a 20 x loupe against bright light, yes oxblood.

1 (574).JPG

1 (575).JPG

Edited by Chad G.
corrections !!

On 9/13/2020 at 4:35 PM, Chad G. said:

illhavethat1 stated this may be Akro, if you have an opinion please check in !! It does resemble an Akro royal, honestly i'm not positive what it is.

Edited by Chad G.
correction !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 4:35 PM, Chad G. said:

@ 23/32nd's " a nice big, wet what I'm pretty sure is ( NOT )a master w/ aventurine, a thick line on either side w/ sprinkle's riding along side, I also have a 5/8th's just like it w/ no av. They both look uv. but no such luck. Also look's like an Akro royal??

1 (574).JPG

1 (575).JPG

The overwhelming opinion is Akro, This thing has black &  green av. as well as a stripe of oxblood running the left side of the first pic and the bottom 3rd of the 2nd pic, the only thing it doesn't do is fluoresce, not uv. in the least. Still one of my favorite mibs, not opaque, translucent w/ a kind of green opalescence when you look through it w/ a bright light. wet mint w/ only as made creases, I lucked out on this one.

Edited by Chad G.
corrections !!

Remeasured w/ digitals 23/32 " those blue plastic one's are goin in the garbage, almost a full 32nd of an inch off, I knew they where gettin a little loose but ( really ) I posted on the other site also and all agree Akro, yes I have one 5/8 looks just like it but no av. or shading and no ox. Did not mean to mislead I don't like the other digitals I have because they're metal, SKreeech !! if ya know what I mean. That's why the plastic one's are worn out. Time to spend another 8 buck's. "Thanks for the comment man". Again sorry for the " mislead, from now on when I post I'm gonna put the mib in the digitals for the pic.

I know what ya mean, I have two dog's that are mibbler's, if I leave my marbles on the floor when I get back some seem to have rolled off by themselves. That's like a royal purple and looks to be a solid color patch rather than the usual filament type array of a master, very nice mib indeed !! Hope ya find it. I have a pic of an old master I had that was blue and uv. hang on I have to look through my old auction pics. I posted this mib on "Akro and other ades" as well. Has a good size dimple but I kept it any way, I had a uv. thing going in my curio, couldn't fit another mib on the shelf, looked like the sun when I turned the black light on. My friend Terry took these pics for the auction. I auctioned off some killers. Don't see any of em  around anymore. Wish I wouldn't have trade that bunch of hot pink's and tiger's eye's off for those handmades but I kinda owed the guy one, he always did me right, what comes around goes around I guess ??

image.png.da543f196a7c6f6b0054eae51abec953.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, I'llhavethat1 said:

No problem, 23/32" is still bigger than the ones I've seen.

Hey, found some old Master pics.  The purple one was my fav but went MIA

102_8916_edited-1.jpg

117_5363-1-1.jpg

That Purple one is amazing! I don't collect very much Master, I have a few. I LOVE that Purple though, wow! 
I sure hope you find it too.

-Jess