West Virginia Wednesday !!

I can't tell who made these but certainly could be mistaken for a Peltier Blue Lagoon.

Very, very difficult to photograph as in doing so, I browsed across all the similar types online to discover a manufacture. Apparently, others fail as well. The only lead is, no aventurine and the blue is a powder and is completely separate from the white. More different than any other WV swirl I have ever seen literally it's a powdery chemical floating alongside of the clear.

It;s so difficult to photograph and show the color without overexposing due to the white., The actual tint of this blue, I had to photoshop it.  1st are without photoshop, last is edited to as close as I could to get it looking as is, in hand. (BTW, my Photoshop original program is virtually antique and won't run in Win 10. However, there's an absolutely free program Called GIMP, and it's practically exactly like Photoshop, as far as I can tell. Downloads from their site, no bugs malware etc. Not a simple program but if you know Photoshop, it's fairly easy)

So, anyways: Does anybody know who made these Powdery blue lined colored swirls?

IMG_0296.JPG.32d6e8b4b9f8de436d17cb659b702d18.JPG

501528404_2ndgimpfilebwnclearresiz250percent.thumb.jpg.9108e29ee815246e4bed0f9445356d20.jpg

• Like 2