West Virginia Wednesday !!

18 hours ago, Ric said:

Dang, Art, that's some metal! Can you pick it up with a magnet? lol

Not this one. I actually have a marble someplace that was attracted to a magnet. I am thinking that it was a slag with a shiny bit of debris in it.

Ya just never know until you try it--

Marble--On!!

On 4/19/2023 at 6:22 PM, Ric said:

That's a great Sistersville Alley, Dave!

Thanks Ric👍 And thx for the ID on the Sistersville Location , WVS are winning the battle with me , I can sort them as WVS ,but can’t get the brain to separate most of  them to who made them yet 😎but I’m not giving up yet 🇨🇦

On 4/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, akroorka said:

Here is my best WVS--imho.
In honor of @wvrons and all of the folks that were or will be digging in West Virginia, what a great passion along with endless, thoughtless sharing for sure. What a great service you have all supplied to the marble collecting community.
I appreciate all of your efforts and the info that you have shared.
I really dig the names that you “digger” folks come up with.
This one just makes me wiggle a bit—I just love the name—the marble is not too shabby either.
Lady Tator—really?? Who else but the “Kings/ Queens” of Diggers” could come up with this name?
I love it—just love it.
Thanks to you all!!
WVS on!!
Marble—On !!

Tator 1.jpg

Tator 2.jpg

Wild Alley there Art👍 and I agree and appreciate what you’re saying about the WV diggers 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave 13 said:

Happy WV Wednesday today il post Alleys  named by Ron S ,Bill M ,Ric A and Nola M

Nice Alleys, Dave. I think Ron named the Blue Sky, Blue Lady and Tater Bug, and Nola named the Sweet Baby Gray. As far as I recall, Bill and I didn't have anything to do with these particular names.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Nice Alleys, Dave. I think Ron named the Blue Sky, Blue Lady and Tater Bug, and Nola named the Sweet Baby Gray. As far as I recall, Bill and I didn't have anything to do with these particular names.

Ok thanks for letting me know Ric , I will edit my post 👍

Cool Dave! Glad you keep up with who sent you what. I do that too. A purple taterbug!? That's hard to find! 

Mojo, that last one is Heaton, a sweet potato. They used to be put with ravenswoods before the digs revealed where they were made.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ravenswood. Humm, I can not remember who I got these from and claimed the maker. I lost this photo and restored it today.. Nothing special and not dup-up but it's a pack of em, I've had about 25 years for ID purposes:

MauveRav.jpg.eee71b89125c7a304427debc5fec2f0b.jpg

• Like 2