West Virginia Wednesday !!

18 minutes ago, akroorka said:

“Calligraphy”--Alley Agate, just a killer marble!
This one is from “The Wild”. 
Keep looking and searching—they are still out there.
Marble—On!!

one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Wow that is an amazing mib. 👍👍🤑🤞

• Thanks 1

No lie here, I just love these things.
I get them whenever I can for a decent price, regardless of the condition. I only need one of each--- which may be in the hundreds.
These were manipulated back in the day, and yet today, to show more desirable patches or marbles, they only came with Vitro marbles in the original condition. 
Watch out for those being sold without the bottom intact, there is a steel “cap” on the bottom of these, it should have at least the steel and the markings on the steel vary quite a bit. The steel cap on the back will not just fall off, if you find one without it, it is more than likely a bad attempt at changing the marbles
 It is hard to tell what is real and what was faked. They are not easy to change and not worth the while—just for your information.
The broken down one that I show will eventually show some Akro Agate corks just because I do not throw anything out, I keep it and repurpose it according to my wants or desires. Do not worry; I will mark it as such for future generations.
These all came in original condition with Vitro Marbles mostly with “Clearies” or “solids”. Once in awhile they did have nice “Helmet” types included. The smaller ones hold 5/8” and the “Master Trays” hold 7/8”marbles.
If anyone has any of these that they consider as junk—just PM me for a trade, just get one and you will be hooked like me.
Here is a link with more info—
https://www.allaboutmarbles.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16425
Jewel Tray—On!!    

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

• Like 3
  • Award 1

1 hour ago, B-rett66 said:

Chad G. Identified this back in 2020. I found it in the archives. Champion Red Cloud. Love it.

IMG_9315.jpeg

IMG_9323.jpeg

IMG_9312.jpeg

By the way this is my marble. Another one I’ve been trying to ID. There’s an incredible amount of information in the archives. 

44 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

By the way this is my marble. Another one I’ve been trying to ID. There’s an incredible amount of information in the archives. 

Yes, 💯 a Champion Red Cloud, when I first I.D. mine I thought it was a Hot Wheels. Ron @wvrons (R.I.P.) stepped in and gave me the correct I.D. Great mib BTW Brett :thup:

image.png.17f0be4fe90cef7bfad0f422ecc84a6d.png

:wave2:  Some Akro corks for this  Sunny "West Virginia Wednesday"     :pirate:

" Have a good day Brothers & Sisters"

:)

image.png.e0f773caf14e57fa6da412dd80ffa0e3.png

image.png.28d77f6db2e9d319395814223f9514d1.png

And yes, this is a repost  :deadhorse:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, B-rett66 said:

It may not be a West Virginia marble but it’s a nice Slag/Swirl 

Slag Swirl  ??  Not west Virginia  :blink: Ottawa is a long ways from West Virginia  image.png.6acfa579052701ac1f4a7ee4896e1b18.png