3 hours ago, Lastfling said:

Thanks Ric.  It is a nice looking marble.  Hope it’s not confusing those that didn’t see pic b4 I removed it.

Just wanted to let you know. And thanks for editing your post. Lots of people consult these named threads and those in Steph's Study Hall looking for examples, it's nice to keep them "clean" so as not to mislead people.

A couple different views of some of my old top shelf Pelts for this "Peltier Tuesday" I used an old thimble display because it held triple the mibs, rubber "O" rings held the mibs firmly in place, there was also a glass dome that fit over the entire thing, hang on, I think I might have a shot of it ??

180.PNG

184.PNG

Here it is full of Akro before I transferred the mibs w/ I did several times !!

image.thumb.png.bb8530194cfce1d05c7daf97eaa1be6c.png

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Care 1

4 hours ago, Chad G. said:

A couple different views of some of my old top shelf Pelts for this "Peltier Tuesday" I used an old thimble display because it held triple the mibs, rubber "O" rings held the mibs firmly in place, there was also a glass dome that fit over the entire thing, hang on, I think I might have a shot of it ??

180.PNG

184.PNG

That's some serious eye candy!

Happy Pelt Tuesday 👍Nice ones everybody , up north in Canada we are still getting down to -9 c 15 f overnight ,then getting around 6 C or 40 f by the afternoon I like this time of year we start really early to get off the lease roads before it gets to muddy and soft, in about 2weeks most drilling rigs will shut down for the break up so il have at least 2weeks off maybe up to a month 🏖 

B35DBB0E-820D-416F-824C-27EFFFD97817.jpeg

80E38C2E-A3FA-48EB-AE80-2A33AAD4E718.png

6C3F7920-26CB-40A8-B073-4EAD62947667.png

22ECFE4B-E18D-4B22-8365-0375CFE4511E.png

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, akroorka said:

This is just a quick group shot on top of a bunch of “Kleenix”—LOL.
Yes—I do get lazy—but it seems to have worked out.
Marble—On Pelt-Heads!!

1.JPG

What are those 2 brown based with the green ribbons? I don't think I've ever seen that color combo before.

20 hours ago, Chad G. said:

180.PNG

184.PNG

Nice!

12 minutes ago, schmoozer said:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2023-01-24-this-is-the-biggest-snowfall-ever-recorded-in-california/

From what I hear some places in the Siskiyou mountains have over 24 feet of snowpack total, a new record also, guess the "big" drought is over, so much for global warming. Isn't this supposed to be March ?? On a normal year I would have been out picking spring mushrooms for a couple weeks by now.