image.png.b9505ea29df2ec49b1afde4515f78c47.png

Three of my favorite Peltier Onyx for this "Peltier Tuesday"

181.PNG

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Award 1

12 hours ago, Chad G. said:

image.png.b9505ea29df2ec49b1afde4515f78c47.png

Three of my favorite Peltier Onyx for this "Peltier Tuesday"

181.PNG

That red one is outstanding 🤤

• Thanks 1

:deadhorse:         image.png.8094c7d0bab71e07361d2eaed6a810be.png      :deadhorse:                                          

Smore pix of my favorite pelts for this "Peltier Tuesday" some NLR Tigers

image.png.8a7a06ecb98161f5a0d2b842e27d0ab0.png

image.png.e6d61c2463716f309baa437d4175f28e.png

image.png.e033862a89616479b977618d376ee6fb.png

37.PNG

483 (2).PNG

• Like 1

This type of marble has not been posted in quite awhile. 
A Peltier “Pearlized” Patch—very rare.
@ 5/8” these will come with a small variety of base colors—blueish—grayish—whitish—brownish always with the green pearl patch as far as I can determine—this combo that I posted was always my favorite color combo.

I am afraid that folks are losing track of what once was a highly desired find, If I could afford it—enough said.
The stress cracks in the one that I display are common—just a matter of patch glass cooling vs base glass cooling.

Peltier did not make many of these probably due to production problems as I describe above.

I hope to see some more history of these rare marbles posted as they need some more recognition lately at least.
Marble—On!!

Final.jpg

1 hour ago, Carowill said:

Golden Zebra & Golden Dragon

Nice marbles, Bill. I am not familiar with either name but isn't that red on yellow one a Bee of some sort?

The "orange" on white is really nice - I'm not sure I've even seen one before!

46 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This type of marble has not been posted in quite awhile.

Pelts aren't exactly my cup of tea but they sure are great marbles, Art. I think there may be another variation of the pearlized patch color too but I could easily be wrong about that. Do you know anything about that?

• Like 1

I totally agree with you, Art. Marble Alan listed the first one I had ever seen. Mint and off the charts. My Snipe Bid wasn't even close. I saw another one about 5 years later with a blow hole in the patch but it still went for Pretty Penny. I consider these to be VVHTF🔥

RAR

• Award 1