Any help would be great

Hanvntlostem

"WELCOME to MARBLE CONNECTION TERANCE"     :wave2:

Good people having great fun while we all share what we know, learn & enjoy this great hobby at the same time. "Again" glad to have you on board !!

Chad G.

6 hours ago, Chad G. said:

"WELCOME to MARBLE CONNECTION TERANCE"     :wave2:

Good people having great fun while we all share what we know, learn & enjoy this great hobby at the same time. "Again" glad to have you on board !!

Chad G.

Thanks Chad!  

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Marble King?

Actually that is an interesting thought, which would put the marble a couple of decades later.  

Nice marble.  Too many choices.

• Like 1

Interesting!     Hanvntlostem, Ron (wvrons) is the king of marble ID's.  I had hoped he would weigh in.

At this point I had been sitting on the fence between Akro and Marble King, in spite of my early Vitro thought.   When in doubt go with whatever Ron says.  

One last note:  We never asked the size.   That is often helpful for an ID.   

never saw Jabo like this? I wish I could help further I googled Jabo Aquarius run and came up with picture posted? still looking MK to me/ but not 100% sure ? the picture above is the same marble, MK's lol they are beautiful♥

There you go.  When in doubt don't go with Ron. 

These must have been made after Dave left Jabo.  Those 5/8 size runs of patch and ribbon marbles always fool me. Some look the same or very close to Vitro's. 

Once again you can make a swirl, patch or patch and ribbon type marble on the same exact machine.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whoa!!!!!   Thanks Josh!

Crazy cool marble! 

Still go with Ron when all things are equal  ^_^  ... but be glad that other people still feel free to jump in with their info! LOL 

• Like 2

So I reached out to /  Jeff Theobald, AKA columbusrockhound  and he believes it is a part of Aquarius run ! he event sent a picture of a box he has! amazing!! bite my tongue on that one! never a dull moment! 

Thank you so much for sharing!

DSC04729.JPG

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

So I reached out to /  Jeff Theobald, AKA columbusrockhound  and he believes it is a part of Aquarius run ! he event sent a picture of a box he has! amazing!! bite my tongue on that one! never a dull moment! 

Thank you so much for sharing!

DSC04729.JPG

Thanks for the help. From what there is online of Aquarius runs I think that’s it.