Thüringen Thursday

Steph

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, crashbelt said:

Here's a 1 1/4" single ribbon core I've had for many years. Later period with rougher pontils but nice.

image.thumb.jpeg.8357cd4996eef25ec867c7c4102314ff.jpeg

Killer mib David  :thup:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the only two Germans that came in the lot with the Master box. I think they're both just typical Latticinos (please let me know if there is anything unusual about them or if you would call them something else). They're in nice condition though, so I'll put them in with the rest of my German hand-mades and keep them for at least a while. 🙂

RicA0192.thumb.jpg.b042efa60ebf1cff0891f96bce4986a5.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

Here are the only two Germans that came in the lot with the Master box. I think they're both just typical Latticinos (please let me know if there is anything unusual about them or if you would call them something else). They're in nice condition though, so I'll put them in with the rest of my German hand-mades and keep them for at least a while. 🙂

RicA0192.thumb.jpg.b042efa60ebf1cff0891f96bce4986a5.jpg

👍😎 way cool 

• Like 1

And then there is this peewee beauty (15/32"). As some of you know, I am blessed with elderly parents, and I recently went through a lengthy and stressful time attending to my 96 year old Mother after she broke her ankle. When I arrived back home I found a package that had been sent to me, pretty much out of the blue, by one of my very best friends here at the Connection. It contained a slew of great marbles, but this one has quickly become my new favorite. All I can say is that I am very grateful. The marble surprise certainly lifted my spirits and reminded me of just how fortunate I really am. 🙂

RicA0193.jpg.da87b16a6383673556970fbeb2ea9725.jpg

• Like 2
  • Care 1