Thüringen Thursday

Steph

10 hours ago, crashbelt said:

Here's a nice 11/16' onionskin this week.

image.thumb.jpeg.1499bc966561329953a1c9ae6d541af5.jpeg

I have a few "jelly core" but only one w/ the "jelly core" looking washed out colors on the outside. Also faceted, the one on the far right of the first pic & dead center of the second. Nice mib BTW  David  :)

285.JPG

283.JPG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, crashbelt said:

Just for a complete change here are clearies I keep in Victorian measuring cylinders.

That's a nice little collection. I really like the way marbles look in a tall thin jar. I am going to have to start looking for something like your measuring cylinders but I don't have a lot of luck finding similar things here. Here are a few polished ones in some sort of a glass "cylinder" I found somewhere - seems like a good time to repost it.

Ric773.jpg.68ce82e5ad71cc82a2e7b1c8fc1d5

• Like 3

One more, a ghost core Maglite Indian, under normal lighting you'd never know this was a Maglite, it looks absolutely black sitting beside other opaque Indians. The Maglite I have underneath the mib is extremely bright, one of those tactical lights.

416.PNG

367.PNG

429.PNG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

One more, a ghost core Maglite Indian, under normal lighting you'd never know this was a Maglite, it looks absolutely black sitting beside other opaque Indians. The Maglite I have underneath the mib is extremely bright, one of those tactical lights.

416.PNG

367.PNG

429.PNG

I'm gonna have to take a torch to my Indians Chad - see if there's anything unexpected in there!!

Love that Joseph too.

On 10/19/2023 at 12:07 PM, Ric said:

@crashbelt Nice Onionskins - great holiday colors!

@Chad G. That is a nice Onion, Chad, and that Maglite is really cool - I never would have expected that ghost core! I guess you really do have to "backlight them all", just like Art always says. 🙂

Well I backlit all my Indians - found 3 unexpected maglites but no interesting cores.

Here's a rather bashed old soldier - but interesting with the green and white latt strands.

20231026_135111 2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1