NEW VID !!!

Another Thank You to Stephen.   Watch for the next new one to come. It is all about American Marble and Toy of Akron Ohio.  Some very rare items in the next video. I want to post pictures now but you will have to wait for the video.

The video shows only a small portion of her collection. She has collected about thirty years and never ever sold a marble. She has never ever been to any marble show or many auctions, flea markets, that she never came home with numbers of them. She has had a shoe box and more full sorting them on the way back to WV from shows. If she likes one of a certain color or maker. She may buy a dozen of them in time. She says if she likes one she would like ten even better. They can be four for a dollar or five hundred dollars each, she likes them all. She has the 12 inches by 18 inches oak and black Riker display cases full of Alleys. They are stacked from the floor on top of each other to the ceiling.  That is just the Alleys. A few years ago she decided that she liked MK Girl Scouts. Well about a year later she had a glass rolling pin full of them. I am waiting on her to fill a glass rolling pin with Blue Galaxies, LOL. What is important is that it makes her smile and happy. Plus she can dig like a ground hog, whistle pig, woodchuck, daylight until dark. Even in the dark. Get em all.    

• Like 4

Thanks Chad for sharing !

Ron set this video appointment up for us and I felt lucky to tour the vault, and happy to share it. I had nearly an hour of video footage I had edited down to make it flow right for a video. We never got to her Christensens and other goodies. Absolutely impressive displays that went on for miles .A big thanks to Ron , Nola & John . 

• Award 2