Akro Friday marbles of question...

William

Great too know, everyone. I've always kept them where I knew I could find them (with my corks, augers and such), until I could learn more about them.

Now, the red one, that one got tricky. The yellowish- orange ribbon dives into the marble. You can see it twisted around inside. What were the thoughts on this marble?

I'm can't really I.D. the red one ?? Looks like some sort of messed up swirl, I don' see a cork or anything Akro for that matter, so I guess we can disqualify at least a few manufacturers & narrow it down a little bit ??  So not seeing Akro, Pelt, MFC, Christensen, Vitro, Alley, MK.... were getting there but I don't believe we'll get a positive I.D. outa this one myself  :dunno:  @ least not enough for me to go on !!

These are nice images William,
The small pink one is just a very nice marble—transitional—not Akro. Pink in any Marble is not common.
Transitional marbles will look like Akro corkscrews and visa-versa. This is because Akro Agate used so many variations in color, nothing to be ashamed of here, I thought that the first image was a very cool Akro Cork and they might just show up in this color combo—who knows?
The second one is a WVS gone wild imho, not an Akro. There were a few companies that made a nice egg-yolk color besides Akro.
Marble—On and keep asking for sure!!