Jimmy Hendrix?

Bax

I ran across these marbles today and I’m working on their identity. Is it just me or is Jimmy Hendrix hanging out in this marble? Does anyone else see his face?  Marble ID on these three? I’m  still learning identification and there’s some  I’m not so sure about. Is the second marble oxblood? Ant the last photo?

D9E996D6-0E21-4C60-AA9F-2AB482E67CED.jpeg

4C17E471-5833-49E1-92F8-BF63D59CE1EB.jpeg

F18CBC90-E28A-4D03-81AB-1006E18DDFAB.jpeg

60B16233-62B5-488E-8071-7114CE429A89.jpeg

47BF3ADD-A1DB-47BC-BE06-62D879A38285.jpeg

AA3E4FBF-028C-4B1E-863A-F02146CEAE6C.jpeg

Have to disagree with the Master call on that Sparkler. One of the most usual colors on a Sparker is this yellow that pops right through the glass and grabs your attention. Add that blue and red with blends to this specific yellow and you're done. 

Well, not always done just like that because, green is another flavor you can find in the group with that yellow. The photo is not very clear, but there's a very rare Sparkler, pretty sure Les Jones had with a 100 count Sparkler box, complete Mint 'Cloudy Sparklers". On these, there's a smidgen of Milky white across, above the colors anywhere from half too 100% coverage. Areas that are completely clear too translucent because it's on the surface. This is either just a poor photo or a 'Cloudy Sparkler' and the white is very thin  as the name suites it; clouding over the surface. 

Sorry, no Photo but I know how to describe them because I have 6 mint examples that are, 'Same run', as it were. IDK but think since 1995 or 6. Predominate colors inside mine are yellow, green, some blue and blends, a few slivers of red, bits of other color and plenty white inside too.  

We sure all see marbles in a different light. I see John Wilkes Booth.
I will jump on the “Master Sunburst” train while admitting that it sure has some “Sparkler” colors and no Oxblood. I see Master earth tones as well and Master made some killer yellows. 
In the world of machine made marbles a four or less color Sparkler is certainly a possibility.
I want them all to be Akros.
All opinions are welcomed.
Marble—On!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, William said:

I Still think it deserves some up close, in focus shots of its own. Sunsets and Sparklers are among the most colorful mibs out there and one could never get enough of their beauty...

I agree with the "up close, in focus shots." Not saying it`s not a nice mib, just not a Sparkler, I don`t think. I have a bunch of them.  Not enough, of course. 

Are all those really sparkly - silvery ones micas, or am I just seeing multiple reflections from the lighting? A better look at those would be nice, too. Second that on the green/black one.

3 hours ago, ann said:

I agree with the "up close, in focus shots." Not saying it`s not a nice mib, just not a Sparkler, I don`t think. I have a bunch of them.  Not enough, of course. 

I know what your saying...I actually thought Master myself without that closer look, but it would still be nice! Wish I had a bunch of Sparklers myself...I do own one, and have seen many nice examples. My single Sparkler,  I was lucky enough to find in the wild in a mixed jar...

In the wild in a jar??  That alone is rare! I don`t think anyone can have too many sparklers, myself.  My only quibble with this mib is that, traditionally, to be called a sparkler it has to have five or more colors; I just don`t see that here, nice as it is.

3 hours ago, ann said:

Are all those really sparkly - silvery ones micas, or am I just seeing multiple reflections from the lighting? A better look at those would be nice, too. Second that on the green/black one.

Yeah, I didn't notice the lights till you mentioned the dots, Ann. what? 8 bulbs above and a mirror on left side? That's why I thought it may be a Cloudy, but, it's just a regular Sparkler. It'll brighten up when photographed better.🙂

Possibly I didn’t quite understand the outcome of this marble, but by comparison on what I’ve seen this is definitely an Akro

not a Master. The marble is very defined with multiple colors 

0AE32F3A-E4BA-4FE5-AF9A-846318DE615F.jpeg

D74770E0-3D31-48EA-ADB5-3256289CFE5A.jpeg

A4A5CCA4-62CB-43B2-A9D1-6A786835C630.jpeg