This marble might be Evil...

NeozLilBallz

And probably why it was saved as a special marble by evil marble player who'd use  to intimidate competitors.

Off the cuff: for the long thin continuous strand of black and white randomly running throughout; Alley Agate especial exclusive for back alley dark games. 😄

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

And probably why it was saved as a special marble by evil marble player who'd use  to intimidate competitors.

Off the cuff: for the long thin continuous strand of black and white randomly running throughout; Alley Agate especial exclusive for back alley dark games. 😄

No black it is a deep dark blue...

40 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

And if you count the D before the EVL and the I above it becomes slightly more devilish... lol

53 minutes ago, NeozLilBallz said:

I often ( for fun ) pondered if marbles were used to send secret messages lol I have many with letters, words and numbers haha, never know lol

I'm sure you can find some threads dedicated to marble words, letters, numbers, etc. 😊

• Like 1

Alley from the Pennsboro location. No black, just white base and blue.  Trying to be but not Calligraphy. A weak wanna be Calligraphy that did not get enough blue coverage for a good Calligraphy. Calligraphy style but just not enough. Not even near half price of a good Calligraphy.  Could be early when the blue was first added ? Or late as the blue was running low or empty. 

• Award 3

23 hours ago, wvrons said:

Alley from the Pennsboro location. No black, just white base and blue.  Trying to be but not Calligraphy. A weak wanna be Calligraphy that did not get enough blue coverage for a good Calligraphy. Calligraphy style but just not enough. Not even near half price of a good Calligraphy.  Could be early when the blue was first added ? Or late as the blue was running low or empty. 

Awesome! Thanks for the info as always, I much appreciate it, definitely never thought calligraphy because I know that they are super busy, but I have never seen any in person. out of curiosity, how much do Calligraphy marbles go for? I imagine it must be a pretty penny lol.

Currently a nm+ to mint range true Alley Calligraphy is going for anywhere from $200.00 to over $500.00.  Size and color combinations makes a difference. I offered $250.00 for a certain one at the Canton show last year. The same marble was there again this year. I offered $300.00 this year. Steve Smith(smitty)said no that he had already been offered $500.00 . He did not sell it. It will probably be higher next year. It was 11/16 and a odd nice color combination, not in the Salesman sample case.  I see them listed one Ebay, but very few are what I consider actual Calligraphy's.  All of them in the salesman sample case are 11/16 size. They were made in 5/8 and 11/16 size. I have seen only one 3/4 inch. 

• Wow 1

33 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Currently a nm+ to mint range true Alley Calligraphy is going for anywhere from $200.00 to over $500.00.  Size and color combinations makes a difference. I offered $250.00 for a certain one at the Canton show last year. The same marble was there again this year. I offered $300.00 this year. Steve Smith(smitty)said no that he had already been offered $500.00 . He did not sell it. It will probably be higher next year. It was 11/16 and a odd nice color combination, not in the Salesman sample case.  I see them listed one Ebay, but very few are what I consider actual Calligraphy's.  All of them in the salesman sample case are 11/16 size. They were made in 5/8 and 11/16 size. I have seen only one 3/4 inch. 

Wow, that's pretty wild and a lot more than I thought lol hopefully 1 day I might stumble across 1, Thank you again, so very much!

• 2 weeks later...