Transparent Green with Lots of AV .64"

NeozLilBallz

Do I have this correct?

Master and Champion both made full av marbles. 

The o.p. imho is definitely got all the Master traits going on ..

Chad's mib and the block mib seem to have some swirling going on ...so Champion.  :computer-22:

Just great looking marbles. I do believe I need one of those ..😜  probably need one of each :Panic:for identification purposes 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

Do I have this correct?

Master and Champion both made full av marbles. 

The o.p. imho is definitely got all the Master traits going on ..

Chad's mib and the block mib seem to have some swirling going on ...so Champion.  :computer-22:

Just great looking marbles. I do believe I need one of those ..😜  probably need one of each :Panic:for identification purposes 

The OP is a transparent base Master brushed patch, Blocks marble is a solid opaque marble like the one I have. I agree, one of each should be sent to each of us for an extended analysis ...  :badgrin:  ... Don't get me wrong I'm still a bit confused on the opaque "Master - Champion" thing ?? It's a rare Mcally  ...  :pirate:

• Haha 1
  • Award 1

24 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Champion made swirls.

Master made patch marbles. 

Was Block wrong when he I.D. this solid av opaque as a Master ?? I agree w/ ya Ron, but I'm still a bit confused ?? Maybe this is an exception to the rule ?? I looked for Master traits (cutlines) in the pix and it looks to me more like a swirl, thus the Champion I.D. on the one I posted.

LINK ::  https://bid.marbleauctions.com/lots/view/4-72E4WC/marbles-master-marble-company-opaque-aventurine-1116-mint-99

image.thumb.png.e73ef217d616183788294bfa01536112.png

• Award 1

2 hours ago, cheese said:

That's a swirl and Master didn't make swirls that I know of. 

Agree 100% w/ you Chuck, the one Bob sold and the one I posted (though you can't see it in my crummy pix) both appear to be swirls.  If I remember right I think you have or posted pix of a marble just like  some time ago on AAM, I think the general consensus then was Champion swirl as well ?? Or was it Alley ?? Can't remember, gotta do some more diggin.

• Award 1