Pelt or Newer?

Kimbernugs

1 minute ago, Fire1981 said:

I think maybe it’s a Pelt MCS 🔥

RAR

It may be but I'd feel better if what appears to be kind of an eggyolk yellow was white - seems like an odd color for an MCS.

This is a weird and nice one for sure, regardless of it being a true Pelt or not--I have some suspicions.
The size says—not a repo—but you never know. There were a few rascals in the past that may have made this one.
If there are any weird looking little hooks or strange looking black spots—show them.
Marble—On!!

I just got a new light box thingee from Amazon delivered today that will hopefully help my photography. Fingers crossed on that. I tried to show the missing seam the best I could. There is a part on the red where it just cuts off, but other stripe has a definite greenish hue to it and it seems to sink down into the mib vs just ending on top. 

The base is a dark, translucent amber. In addition to the reddish and greenish colors, it also looks like there is a black swirl that you can see terminates in the vortex. But it just may be the deeper amber because some of the base is quite dark. I dunno. It's a conundrum. 

Picture3.jpg

I am not sorry for keeping this post going. This one is not "Chinese".

It is 5/8" and it deserves some more images and input imho.

Let’s allow the Pelts-Heads to really check this one out

@Chad G. @IowaMarble @Fire1981 @tankgrrl29 and of course all of you that I may have missed.

I will lay down by my dish after this--LOL

Marble—On!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I am not sorry for keeping this post going. This one is not "Chinese".

It is 5/8" and it deserves some more images and input imho.

I'll bet it's 16 mm - a hair over 5/8", which is the size they show in the listing on Alibaba. The two I showed are at the beginning of the video.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Not seeing the same base colors, ones amber & the others transparent clear ??

I don't think the base color matters. The striping colors are spot on, IMO, and I'm sure they put the same designs on different base glass. - check out the guinea imitations on amber and clear, for instance. The bottom line is that I don't think it's a Pelt. But then I have never had a marble like it in hand and I have never seen a similar colored MCSs on an amber base so it might be wise to just ignore me. 🙂

• Haha 1