Hello what do you think? Red orange brown on white base 3/4 inch

boris64

My first thought at the images was ohhh--what a nice Pelt!!

Lets get @Chad G. @IowaMarble @Dave 13 @Carowill @Peltier Mibber @mibcapper and all of those Pelt-Heads that I have not listed involved.

I know that I am forgetting many of you and I apologize for that.

Old age--it will catch up with you as well----

Marble--On!!

This is pretty tricky for the wide and thin ribbon wrapping around it, that, I am more inclined to say: that doesn't happen on a Vacor but nor does it on a Peltier either yet I've seen wide ribbons wrapping like this in CAC but doesn't look CAC either.

So, I consulted the scans that Mike Barton sent me of his dug-up collection about 20 year ago. The Scans I uploaded here several months ago. There happens to be only one in over 50 in his scans that does a wrap but, is solid red and brighter white. It's not quite the same ribbon flow but, Maybe in the realm of Pelt's earliest Miller swirls.

Leave it for the rest to consider B/C I can't call it a for sure.:

Left to right;; 3rd row across and 3rd down:

120337241_MikeBartonSwirlyscan.thumb.jpg.29e7dc827f3aa258e3c3a8ea9dc2f94b.jpg

• Award 2

On 5/23/2023 at 3:14 PM, Jeff54 said:

This is pretty tricky for the wide and thin ribbon wrapping around it, that, I am more inclined to say: that doesn't happen on a Vacor but nor does it on a Peltier either yet I've seen wide ribbons wrapping like this in CAC but doesn't look CAC either.

So, I consulted the scans that Mike Barton sent me of his dug-up collection about 20 year ago. The Scans I uploaded here several months ago. There happens to be only one in over 50 in his scans that does a wrap but, is solid red and brighter white. It's not quite the same ribbon flow but, Maybe in the realm of Pelt's earliest Miller swirls.

Leave it for the rest to consider B/C I can't call it a for sure.:

Left to right;; 3rd row across and 3rd down:

120337241_MikeBartonSwirlyscan.thumb.jpg.29e7dc827f3aa258e3c3a8ea9dc2f94b.jpg

Oh That's some serious Peltier candy!