STONED AGAIN !!

Chad G.

Well some of you might be wondering where I've been the last day and a half  (If I was missed @ all :blink:)   It seems those pesky Kidney stones have made yet another yearly appearance in my Ureter tube, Yes I have "Kidney Stones" yet again. Been drinking water like a champ & believe I have this one whittled down almost to it's eventual "Pain Free" demise. I'll let you all know how it "comes out" in the end    :(

Signed,

Can I sit down now ??

• Sad 2
  • Care 2

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Well some of you might be wondering where I've been the last day and a half  (If I was missed @ all :blink:)   It seems those pesky Kidney stones have made yet another yearly appearance in my Ureter tube, Yes I have "Kidney Stones" yet again. Been drinking water like a champ & believe I have this one whittled down almost to it's eventual "Pain Free" demise. I'll let you all know how it "comes out" in the end    :(

Signed,

Can I sit down now ??

Sorry to hear about your kidney stones.  They say it is one of the worst pains you can experience.  

• Like 1

Doc said they "yes I said they"  he hopes will pass, so giving it two weeks, if not by then "or too much pain or swelling"  surgery to have them roved. I had lithotripsy two years ago & almost bled out so no more of that unfortunately !! Some of my answers might be questionable for a bit, no pain meds because my digestive system won't tolerate them, a "rock & a hard spot" situation.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Hey !!! What’s going on ? I need an update. Passed the stones or not yet 🔥

RAR

No !! The DR. has me waiting to see if I pass them by this coming Monday to avoid surgery  image.png.8b680b3bc9c134d0129b0e29c4bcc516.pngIf not he's gonna remove them. I'm on the verge of passing them right now. They'll probably be out by later tonight. "What a bunch of ^&^%#$$%%. Oh yeah, same size as last time 4-5 mm, not 2mm as I was first told !!

Ahhhh-Suweeeeet relief, 5:05 AM and the stone's  just made contact w/ the catch screen, I'm free   :pirate: The day before my DR. visit, same as last time, or was that the time before ?? Ah well, thank GOD. A good breakfast and then some well deserved rest for this boy   B)   

• Like 1
  • Care 1

17 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Ahhhh-Suweeeeet relief, 5:05 AM and the stone's  just made contact w/ the catch screen, I'm free   :pirate: The day before my DR. visit, same as last time, or was that the time before ?? Ah well, thank GOD. A good breakfast and then some well deserved rest for this boy   B)   

Answered prayers!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 6/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, Fire1981 said:

Oh Snap Brother ! You need to stop skip'n stones across the pond. I hope this was your last attempt 🍻🔥👊🍻🔥

RAR

Not the last, I just had an 8mm stone surgically removed this Dec. the 4th 2023 on the (R) side w/ one 3mm waiting in the wings in the other kidney. Dr. says I'm a "Stone Farmer" since he can find no other reason in my diet for my body to be manufacturing them & I mean manufacturing. About every 6-7 months I start getting a stabbing feeling in my (L) or (R) flank. Yee- Haw, here we go again, pain so unbearable I swear I hallucinate @ times  :wacko:  but that all ends when I see the Dr. approaching, here he comes now    :pirate: ( No pictures this time, I'm sick of seeing them)

Damn Dude ! Too bad you don’t have kidney Oxblood Bricks. I’m just trying to make you laugh a little bit here. I’m sorry 2024 started this way for you. My Big Guy Captain in Boulder passed a “stone “ He had it in a little veil with a little cap one it. He passed it around. I looked in there and I couldn’t see anything. WTF ? You’ll get a kick out of this. I finally saw it. It was literally the size of a grain of sand under 10X loupe. LOL ! 6’9 275lbs Wild land Fire Fighter crying about that one? Stay strong Brother 🔥

RAR👊

• 4 weeks later...

Chad, I feel Ya. I’ve had 7 or 8 of them. The last one had to be removed surgically. Not fun. Since then I drink at least two liters of water a day. My daughter also has had a few and she passed this one a few years back.  She’s way tougher than I am. 

IMG_1422.jpeg

• Wow 1

I hope that you are feeling better and staying healthy. Having kidney stones--I can only imagine what it is like. My best wishes and hopes for really good health, happiness, and being pain free go out to you. Big hugs!! May the Gods grant you the gift of marbles -on the outside, not the inside.

Had one a few years back, resulted in a 911 call for an ambulance. Went for the ultrasound treatment. Never experienced such intense pain before.

I was almost ready to pull the trigger, so the wife is now totally paranoid.😱😱

Can't have lithotripsy "the thumper" (ultrasound) when they did it my first go round they thumped my kidneys so hard with the sound waves I almost bled to death so a big no no for me, nothing but surgery from there on out unfortunately, yeah the most intense pain I've ever felt for sure, going through surgery w/o pain meds is a living never ending nightmare, especially after waking up from the anesthetic. My digestive tract is screwed up so no opiates or ibuprofen, nothing but Tylenol, ugh !! 

sto.PNG

image.png.00dcf843e4b147851abea11736454182.png

• Care 1