Neon bricks? Scared of this type...

cheese

Run these by us ? It’s more like a “Hit and Run” on my end. I think it a Torch Made. Hang on ! Here’s why. Pic 1  The 9 isn’t tight enough. Pic 2. The yellow is too runny and don’t mirror each other. Pic 3 Still too sloppy and loose in the Oxblood. 4 Pic. I could be totally out of my mind thinking it a Torch Made🔥

RAR 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🦃

Yep, y'all are on it (as expected) that these aren't kosher for old marbles. Would you believe that these marbles don't exist at all? Artificial intelligence made them in a matter of seconds. My prompt words were "A big marble with neon green, oxblood, and gold". I don't see much gold but still the results are striking. I can't believe the details, the shadows and reflections. The results were generated in just seconds, 4 at a time submitted by AI for my approval. It knew to put light fixture reflections, blur the out of focus edges, make the shadows, etc... on it's own. I thought it would be interesting to show what modern tech can do in relation to the marble world. It's both fun and uncanny, maybe unsettling. I wish I could pluck these right off my screen. Here are some more to check out, thanks for looking!

Untitled design (49).jpg

Untitled design (48).jpg

Untitled design (47).jpg

Untitled design (46).jpg

Untitled design (45).jpg

Untitled design (38).jpg

Untitled design (27).jpg

Untitled design (26).jpg

Untitled design (25).jpg

Untitled design (24).jpg

Untitled design (23).jpg

Untitled design (39).jpg

• Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, cheese said:

Yep, y'all are on it (as expected) that these aren't kosher for old marbles. Would you believe that these marbles don't exist at all? Artificial intelligence made them in a matter of seconds. My prompt words were "A big marble with neon green, oxblood, and gold". I don't see much gold but still the results are striking. I can't believe the details, the shadows and reflections. The results were generated in just seconds, 4 at a time submitted by AI for my approval. It knew to put light fixture reflections, blur the out of focus edges, make the shadows, etc... on it's own. I thought it would be interesting to show what modern tech can do in relation to the marble world. It's both fun and uncanny, maybe unsettling. I wish I could pluck these right off my screen. Here are some more to check out, thanks for looking!

Untitled design (49).jpg

Untitled design (48).jpg

Untitled design (47).jpg

Untitled design (46).jpg

Untitled design (45).jpg

Untitled design (38).jpg

Untitled design (27).jpg

Untitled design (26).jpg

Untitled design (25).jpg

:ROFL:

On 11/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, cheese said:

Untitled design (23).jpg