Are These Christensen? NOTE: POSTED ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE WHO SAID THEY WERE DUG.

Madcap Laughs

1990s Champions I believe.

If they were "dug" they were probably in the warehouse Champion agate used that was recently demolished. Thousands, maybe millions of marbles littered the ground.

• Like 1

Okay. I  posting on behalf of someone who said she bought them from someone whose uncle, who has passed, dug them from somewhere in SC. 

I certainly thank you all for verifying! I will relay this to her. 

Have an awesome day! 

1 hour ago, cheese said:

1990s Champions I believe.

If they were "dug" they were probably in the warehouse Champion agate used that was recently demolished. Thousands, maybe millions of marbles littered the ground.

Okay, so I should have her look at Champions then? Thank you! 

These are evolving into the potential where it's looking like Clifford and Debbie White's fingerprints m eBay Member: kolieclify, look to be likely. They were Ebay sellers of dug-up Akro marbles who claimed to be experts, but buyers beware. They'd buy brand new Vitro, JABO perhaps Champion, in this case, and pawn em off un the unsuspecting with BS, nonsense and exaggerations. It would be right up their alley to have claimed these new marbles are hand-gathered Christensen agate Pastels. They are not CAC or hand-gathered, that's just their ignorant routine, con game and nonsense. 

Disclaimer: Of course, I did not witness or recall if I saw them selling these at Ebay, but, I know sure those two pedaled nonsense and lie, so, it's possible20 years ago.. 

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

These are evolving into the potential where it's looking like Clifford and Debbie White's fingerprints m eBay Member: kolieclify, look to be likely. They were Ebay sellers of dug-up Akro marbles who claimed to be experts, but buyers beware. They'd buy brand new Vitro, JABO perhaps Champion, in this case, and pawn em off un the unsuspecting with BS, nonsense and exaggerations. It would be right up their alley to have claimed these new marbles are hand-gathered Christensen agate Pastels. They are not CAC or hand-gathered, that's just their ignorant routine, con game and nonsense. 

Disclaimer: Of course, I did not witness or recall if I saw them selling these at Ebay, but, I know sure those two pedaled nonsense and lie, so, it's possible20 years ago.. 

I hope you are not insinuating that I am involved somehow with this? I am just asking for a friend. 

8 hours ago, Madcap Laughs said:

I hope you are not insinuating that I am involved somehow with this? I am just asking for a friend. 

No, not at all, that never crossed my mind. It's not exactly something I enjoy sharing, but it may help to solve your friends questions and lead to a thorough understanding of what you're dealing with. 

• Care 1

12 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

If I’m the only one who sees Touch Marks? Then what are the white dots on these🔥

RAR

I don't see any hot touch or cooled hit marks, maybe the graphics are not high enough.

However, perhaps a JABO trait is the two-shade blue and green mixing together which does look like JABOVitro.  I do not recall ever seeing a JABO that's only a single color. 

• Care 1

I will agree with Champion just because of the crossover between them and Jabo.

They do look like Jabo but they also look like Champion from the later years.

I do not see the hit marks on my PC and this is my lean--Champion, for that reason.

They are not worth a whole bunch of money--that can be agreed one for one thing.

It is a good topic for discussion however.

Marble--On!!

• Care 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 11:58 AM, Jeff54 said:

No, not at all, that never crossed my mind. It's not exactly something I enjoy sharing, but it may help to solve your friends questions and lead to a thorough understanding of what you're dealing with. 

Thank you. I did not think you were but I don't know those people- glad you brought them up! 

On 1/10/2024 at 3:37 PM, akroorka said:

I will agree with Champion just because of the crossover between them and Jabo.

They do look like Jabo but they also look like Champion from the later years.

I do not see the hit marks on my PC and this is my lean--Champion, for that reason.

They are not worth a whole bunch of money--that can be agreed one for one thing.

It is a good topic for discussion however.

Marble--On!!

THANK YOU!!!