Please Read ........... Guy Gregg

mibcapper

chuck garrett called this evening to inform me that guy gregg underwent surgury this evening at st. mary's in decatur. it's serious. your prayers are welcomed for guy and denise. as more information is received, it will be posted. bill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting this. all our thoughts and prayers...

please do keep us all informed.

guy bought quite a lot of marbles from us when we first started ebay, but I can't remember his user name (gettin old!) could someone refresh my memory please?

D.

thanks for posting this. all our thoughts and prayers...

please do keep us all informed.

guy bought quite a lot of marbles from us when we first started ebay, but I can't remember his user name (gettin old!) could someone refresh my memory please?

D.

it's " egg" zaboo. i'll find out more information tomorrow. bill

Oh Maggie, I hope you'll have one and many times to meet Guy... He's a classic "Great Guy!!"

All of our hopes, prayers and good Karma are sent out to him and Denise

I doubt I'll ever be converted, but since I've been working for "The Sisters" I've seen the power of their prayer do some great things!! They'll have their holiday choir recital in the chapel today**... I'll be sure to add Guy's name to the prayer list...

** One might think this would be a serious and holy affair, with several Catholic school teacher nuns... The youngest is 75. The oldest is about 92..... Some have difficulties with dementia. None of them take themselves very seriously as singers... They love to have fun!!! It's going to be a heartwarming great time!!! Guy would fit right in and LOVE it!!!

I have bought some of his Pelts in the past six months. I always looked for his auctions because he was always on target in his descriptions and offered a huge variety of Pelts to bid from. He is such a gentleman to deal with and I trully hopes that he has a very speedy recovery. He is trully a GOOD *EGG*

Kris

Beth Morris sent me this last night and I did not see it until this morning.

Hi Del,

Not sure if you remember me but have had no luck posting on the board and just wanted to let you know that Guy Gregg isn't expected to make it through the night. Could you spread the word?

Beth Morris

Indiana Marble Club

Julie and I will keep Guy and Denise in our thoughts and hope for the best. This is sad news for anyone.

DEL