Mostly Pix - Alley

Steph

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, both of you, The Greyish ones have the slight tint of blue which is stronger in some areas than others. They are much more translucent and show the opalescence better but I think there could be a number of reasons for it from different runs to the start of the blue running low. Everything is the same except the strength of the blue. I thought I had enough of them until I started finding the varying color strengths.

The three up front seem to be a different marble, with a possible exception for the first one, maybe same but older. That one goes near clear backlit.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Steph said:

I can't see the box.  :huh:

Steph's got a valid point. lol.

Anywho, nice mibs, Paul. Is the lid spacing such that they don't slip out of their hole when it's attached? Do they need to be roughly the same size? Another pic assembled would probably be helpful.

Thanks Scott, Steph and Ric. Works really nice and no finger prints or dropped marbles. Perfect for show and tell whether at home or at the show. I got mine from a friend whom got them from the guy that made them. He no longer makes them so I may have to embark on a mission to make some more.