Show me your Helmuts !

stephenb

I think your bottom right is a Jabo.  

Here are some of my helmets.  A couple of non-helmets slipped into my group, too.  (2nd from right on top two rows -- neither one of those would go into the next picture. Ooops.)  But it's a start. :)

DBNIb5X.jpg

Those are so cool Steph thanks for sharing. Yours have a better definition in the stripe.. I’m thinking mine must be all Jabos, since they came from the same source. I have several others like the one you pointed out. They have lavender colored patches as well , without a stripe , on a translucent amber base . 

I don't think all Jabo.  Really only that bottom one looks Jabo to me.  Top right and  bottom left definitely look like 1930's marbles to me.   And top left still looks Vitro ... and maybe 1930's ... I'm just not getting as strong of a vibe from it. 

Sometimes new marbles and old marbles get mixed in together.  It can help to know who they were found with, but that's no guarantee of having the same maker.

A little late to the play but here are a few. I obviously thought a lot of them at one point in time,  And the center marble is a perfect example on how rarity does not necessarily equate value ,  It has a true black stripe and is the only one of this color I have ever seen or heard of.  But I probably couldnt get 100 bucks for it. Heck $20 would probably be an ebay high bid.  HKMPG1.jpg

• 1 year later...