Vitro lovers look here 🥰

Rooster

27 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Wow!

41 minutes ago, Ric said:

A 15/16" Neon Conqueror left and a related (but not Neon) Vitro on the right . . .

Ric648.jpg.471b9213e8a873b52b6fd15f632c7853.jpg

41 minutes ago, Ric said:

A 15/16" Neon Conqueror left and a related (but not Neon) Vitro on the right . . .

Ric648.jpg.471b9213e8a873b52b6fd15f632c7853.jpg

Very cool 😎 Ric!

On 8/2/2021 at 2:18 PM, William said:

I noticed in these pics that there is only one that has pink veins, only one color. Just wondering, is the pink a little tougher too find then some of the other single color cats? Out of all mine, I only have one pink. The only one I have seen in the wild. 

I've been searching for the rare, great pink Cat's eye marble for a long time. Rumor has it that they were common in the golden era; but I have been looking and have only found one 'kinda pink-ish' specimen. A pastel purple one would be a unicorn!  A bubblegum pink with flecks of shimmering gold AV would be the holy grail! If Vitro made them, great! Where are they?? your guess is as good as mine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Did you look here? You never know . . .

I did look there; and the pictures are truly wonderful!... but they are pictures. Finding one in the wild- in hand is very different. My search continues...if only I had a map, and a ship to go to "Seastar Island...last reported sighting". We've all seen the movie 'Barbie'. Now that is the kind of pink I'm hunting for. Since there is more than one way to accomplish a quest, I am seriously considering taking cane work glass blowing classes early next year. If I keep at it, I will hopefully make one. If I do, I will gift you a 'Great pink Cat's eye. Think of it---light pink transparent glass, with a 4 vein bubblegum/magenta pink core, orbited by sprinklings of shining gold aventurine points of starry light suspended in the matrix...Boulder size of course. LOL!! At the present moment, any pink Cat's eye is a treasure worth hunting for and cherishing. 

4 minutes ago, treetiger said:

I did look there; and the pictures are truly wonderful!... but they are pictures. Finding one in the wild- in hand is very different. My search continues...if only I had a map, and a ship to go to "Seastar Island...last reported sighting". We've all seen the movie 'Barbie'. Now that is the kind of pink I'm hunting for. Since there is more than one way to accomplish a quest, I am seriously considering taking cane work glass blowing classes early next year. If I keep at it, I will hopefully make one. If I do, I will gift you a 'Great pink Cat's eye. Think of it---light pink transparent glass, with a 4 vein bubblegum/magenta pink core, orbited by sprinklings of shining gold aventurine points of starry light suspended in the matrix...Boulder size of course. LOL!! At the present moment, any pink Cat's eye is a treasure worth hunting for and cherishing. 

Also- I think that Black Cat's eyes are very good luck and worth collecting. Imagine a 'cloudier' or a 'glaring' of Black cat's eyes!! Evil will avoid you for sure! Hugs and best wishes--