The "Score!" thread. Post your exciting finds here...

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Looks like a good day, Joe!

It was more like an exchange than a buy. The jar was 100$ , in exchange for an old 6' Kane salt water Rod, a #2 Blizzard lantern  + cash 15.00 $'s I was not aloud to open the jar and the gentleman was gracious enough to trade so we did. Here is a photo of the jar the marbles were in, All need for the jar is a Zink Lid.

3243 (2).jpeg

20230101_174637.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ric said:

Cool William. Is that a jelly jar for reuse as a drinking glass, perhaps?

Still trying to figure it out...was thinking something along the lines of a condiment for the home or the tabletop in a restaurant. 

6 hours ago, William said:

Still trying to figure it out...was thinking something along the lines of a condiment for the home or the tabletop in a restaurant. 

Looks like a jelly jar. Is the glass clear or blue? Handblown or mold? 

21 hours ago, Joe2 said:

It was more like an exchange than a buy. The jar was 100$ , in exchange for an old 6' Kane salt water Rod, a #2 Blizzard lantern  + cash 15.00 $'s I was not aloud to open the jar and the gentleman was gracious enough to trade so we did. Here is a photo of the jar the marbles were in, All need for the jar is a Zink Lid.

3243 (2).jpeg

20230101_174637.jpg

If we lived close enough I would just give you a lid, just dug up maybe 80-100 of them this fall in Iowa...